Chapter 29 (Part I)

The next morning, i wake up in my bedroom. Monday. That means high school. There is only one week left, then i will have finished high school forever. I don't know yet if i will go to college tho... My dad thinks i'm going, but my future will change when he discovers about the baby.

I stretch in bed and i feel all my body so heavy. I take my clothes and enter in the bathroom to have a shower. I then brush my hair and grab my backpack.
When i go downstairs my dad is on the couch reading the newspaper, Randye is making breakfast, and Leo is asleep on the table. At least he is dressed. He is the one who has to take me to class. I kneel next to him and shake him softly so he wakes up.

- Good morning baby. - I whisper.

- Hey. - He smiles.

- Morning Liv. - Randye says while serves breakfast.

- Morning. - I smile and start eating.

Minutes later, Leo and i are already on our way to high school.

- What time did we leave?

- Three in the morning. - He says. - And because i told our parents to leave, if not we would have stayed more time... - He parks next to the building.

I sayngoodbye to him and start walking to my locker. I leave some books and take my notebook.

- Liv! - Here comes Kelli. I turn around and see Kelli running towards me.

- Hey! - We hug as always.

- Look at this! - She shows me a pic of a pink dress she took from a shopping app. - I'm buying it for my future niece!

- Oh my gosh Kelso! I don't even know what am i gonna do about this and you are already thinking about buying clothes... Besides, we don't know yet if it's going to be a boy or a girl. - I say.

- It will be a girl. - She says proudly.

- Hum, Leo thinks the same. Anyways let's not talk about it! - I grab her and walk to our first class. Art class.

Kelli sits with Billy, so i sit next to Spencer.

- Hey Spencer.

- Hey. - He smiles.- How are you? You didn't come on Friday. Kelli told me you were in the hospital.

- Yes, but i'm alright now. - I smile back. - Thanks. - I say before Luke enters in class.

- Guys, i want you to give me your final work after class. - He says. What final work?! Crap.

- Sorry... What final work?

- Oh it's true, you didn't come to class on Friday. You'll have to do something about it. You know what. - He smirks and then he starts his class.

After fifty minutes of arts, the bell rings making everyone give the teacher their works, then tidy up and leave.

I pick up too and stand in front of the teacher.

- Can you tell me what is the work about? - I ask when we are already alone.

- No, sorry. You know what you can do instead. See you at my apartment at five? - He says with a rude tone. That's it.

- No, you listen to me. You are going to tell me what the stupid work is about, i will do it today and tomorrow i will give it to you. I've been entered two days in the hospital because of an allergy and i couldn't do it but i will. I'm so tired of you. - I say firmly.

He smiles even more. Places in front of me and i try to walk back. He holds my waist and presses a bit my stomach, but it really hurts. I don't know why he is doing it but it's painful.

- Let me go idiot! I'm pregnant and you are hurting me so bad! - I suddendly shout at him. Oh my shit...

- What the heck you just said?! - He pulls away.

- I have to go. - I grab my bag and leave.

He grabs me again harder this time and pulls me against the wall.

- No, you are telling me what you've just said. - He is scaring me...

- Leave me jerk! - I say screaming.

- What's that about being pregnant?!

I then hit him as hard as i can, making him let me free. I leave that room as fast as i can, and start running towards the cafeteria.

I totally messed up...

[ Hiii!

Firstt of all, sorry for not being active in a while. I will be able to update new chapters this christmas cause i wont have to study much! Keep reading it! There are like a couple chapters left until i finish the story!

Also, im writing an elavan fanfic (elizabeth gillies & avan jogia) so go read it! Its gonna be real good! Check my social media to know more.

Thankss for reading! Xxx.]