Chapter 19

I bit my lip nervous. How much time has he been here? Most of all what did he come for?

Kelli and i look at each other without knowing what to say, but Billy is the one who talks.

- She will go to her teacher's place. - He says confident.

I don't look at him. I haven't even turned around.

- What? - Leo says serious.

- What are you doing here Leo? - I finally ask.

- I came to bring you this. - He puts my drawing folder on the table. I have been looking for this all day! - You left it in my car.

- Thank you. You can go now. - I put it in my bag.

- So, who is that teacher you are going to his house? - I look at him for the first time since he arrived. He looks angry and he is very tighten.

- The art teacher. He is so sexy! - Kelso says excited. Billy hits her arm and i look at her. Thank you my friend.

- Do you know where i can find the art teacher? - I turn around quickly and see that Leo has left the table and is talking with a loud voice to other guys.

- At the end of the hall. - They say with a scared voice.

Leo leaves fast the cafeteria and i run with my bagpack after him. Please don't do any stupid thing!

- Leo! Wait please! - I run as fast as i can. He walks rapidly and is about to reach the class but i finally get him. I grab his arm, kiss his lips and put him against the lockers. He kisses me back and grabs my waist.

- Public demonstrations Miss Holt? Detention for you? - I pull Leo away and turn around. The last person i want to see right there right now is my art teacher.

- Who are you? - Leo says holding me close.

- If you haven't noticed yet... You are in a high school Mister. If you want to kiss your girlfriend, please go out.

- I'll do that. - He grabs my arm and starts walking towards the exit.

- Wait Leo! Wait! - I run back to where my teacher is. - Mr. Benward! I will take your classes!

- I'll see you there then. - He smiles and leaves.

- So that's the teacher... You like him and you are going to his house? - He walks towards his car and i follow him.

- No! He is just my teacher. I'm lowering my grades and he offered me extra classes.

- Are you coming? - He avoids my explanation. My last class is PE so i decide to skip it.

I enter his car. The way back home is silent. When we arrive i go upstairs and he stays in the living room. I do my homework and then lay on the bed. I close my eyes and i fall asleep.

Some minutes later i notice someone waking me up.

- Liv... Wake up. - Leo is sitting by me. - I'm sorry i acted like that before. I just got jealous because you like him more than me. - I smile.

- It's okay. -I sit down next to him and he kisses my cheek making me blush.

- Did you finish your homework? - I nod. - Wanna come play videogames with me? Although i'm going to beat you Holt.

- Yeah yeah, whatever. - He holds my hand and we go downstairs.

We play playstation and he suddendly starts cheating.

- Hey! That's not fair!

- It is! - He laughs. I hit him. I'm about to jump on him but he stands up and runs around the house.

I run after him, trying to chase him. He suddendly surprises me with a bottle of cream. I run backwards until he catches me and throws me on the couch. He puts all over my face the white cream and my close. Ups and over the couch. He is such an idiot! My dad and Ramdye are going to kill us!

- Ugh Leo! Stop it! I'm all sticky! And i'm all covered in cream!

- Don't worry, i will help you clean it up.

He kisses me and then passes his tongue around my neck. He takes off my bluse and caresses it. It feels so good. He finishes cleaning me and then slowly takes off my jeans. He kisses me quicker and messes with my hair. I moan. I take off his tshirt and touch his naked abdomen, until i reach his pants and unbutton them. He looks at me smiling. I smile back.

[ Heyyy🙌

It's been a while guysss! I'm soooo sooo sooo sorryy i havennn't uploadeed😩! Ik i'm always saying im going to and later i dont... but i dont have wifi where i am on summer vacation and i can just post whenever i get some😷 also i have to admit that because im on holidayss i am relaxing and hanging out with my friendds really often and i dont make up time to write... Sorry.

On the other hand im getting great ideas for next chaptersss and i hope you liike them! Thanksss so muchhh guyss for 1k readsss! I would have never imagined that🙈🙈🙈

Other thiing i would like to comment... For those who are from the kickin it fandom or not! Some ig friendss and i are collecting signs for a KICKIN IT MOVIE!!!!! We would be so exciited and happy is u guyss joiiin!!! Go to my friends ig bioo and click in the link🔜@gemakick_kickinit!!! Thanksssss💕

Thank youu so muchh for readiing and keeping on touchh😍

Xxx.]