Chapter Twenty Øne - The Rachels

A/N: remember that episode of Criminal Minds where they have the killer who has that split personality disorder? Or whatever it's called? When he was Amanda he talked real funny. Yeah, that's Tyler's voice XD

Blade's POV

It was the second day of school and it was break. Roxie's group and I were hanging in the gym, sitting at the top corner of the bleachers, talking. Tyler was telling me a story about the time Cheyenne got her hair stuck in a ceiling fan.

"She was screaming while running in a circle, trying to keep her hair from getting ripped out. Brook was laughing her ass off while David and I kept yelling at Roxie to get the sci-" Tyler stopped mid sentence, mouth gaped open. I look over and see three preppy looking girls entering the gym and sitting down at the bottom of the bleachers on the other side. All the boys were looking at them, some even going over and sitting around them.

"Who're they?" I ask Tyler in a suggestive tone. He blushes and looks away from the group of girls.

"Those are The Rachels, eighth grade. All their names are Rachel, and they're the most popular girls in the school. Tyler over here has a crush on Rachel White." Brook says, putting her elbow on Tyler's shoulder and leaning on it.

"Really? You should go talk to her!" I say. Tyler frowns and shakes his head. "I tried. She wouldn't even give me the time of day. Besides, she... Doesn't like me." I sense that I was missing something.

The bell rang, keeping me from asking. I grabbed my bag and got up, heading towards the doors. "The Rachels" seemed in no hurry to leave. I saw Tyler glance at a girl with platinum hair. So that's Rachel White, huh?

I watch Tyler go down the opposite hallway. I walk with Roxie to my next class. "So, what am I missing?" I ask. Roxie sighs. "Word got around that Tyler liked Rachel White. Well, one day some random chick secretly took a video of the Rachels in the bathroom fixing their makeup and whatever. In it you see and hear them talking about the rumor. In it Rachel says some nasty stuff about Tyler... He was pretty insecure for a while after that." She explains.

"Can I see the video?" I ask. Roxie shrugs. "It's on the girl's Facebook page. Maria Crulic I think. You can watch it if you want. Just be prepared to hear... Things." I nod, already feeling a little scared, and nervous, about what I'm going to see...

******

As soon as I get home I run to my room, ignoring everyone else. I flop down on my bed and get my phone and earbuds out of my messenger bag.

"Maria... Crulic?" I have trouble typing the name into Facebook, not 100% sure how to spell the last name, but I eventually get it. I see one Maria Crulic surprisingly and click on her profile. I check. Yep, she goes to my school.

It takes me a while but I do find the video way down in her posts. "Rachel White: Tyler's Her Crush?! 💔😱😂" is typed above the video. Why would someone even expose someone else like that? Telling anyone that finds this that a person likes someone? That's insensitive on the girls part.

I click it. When it loads I see The Rachels, of course, doing their makeup. It's weird to think they're in middle school and already primping in the bathroom like you see in high school movies. Well, except Rachel White. She was leaning against a wall by the sink, typing something on her phone. I look at her for a few seconds. What's the worst she could say? She looks so sweet.

"Have you heard about Tyler?" Blonde Rachel asks, applying mascara. I inwardly cringe at how caked her face is in this video. They don't seem to know someone's recording them...

"Tyler who? Tyler the football player or Tyler the drag queen?" Brunette Rachel asks. I roll my eyes. He's not a drag queen.

"Drag. Ya know, a little birdy or two told me he likes Rachel White." Blonde Rachel says in a suggestive tone. Rachel looks up from her phone, eyes wide. "What?" She asks in a serious tone. Her expression and voice tells me she's really not happy about the news.

"Yep! Some boys said they heard him moaning your name in the boys bathroom. Soon the word spread." Blondie basically slammed her mascara wand into the container at the end of her sentence. What the fuck?! Why would you tell someone that, true or not?! I see Rachel getting flustered.

"Aw, look, Rachel's blushing! I bet she'd enjoy watching that." Brunette said smugly. Rachel looked really embarrassed. I feel like slappin' me two bitches right now.

"Like I'd want to watch that faggot." Rachel says after composing herself. I literally gasp, eyes wide. I mean, yeah, faggot is overused and a dumb expression, but seriously? Does she even know how much she's degrading him?

"Tell me about it. He's uglier than all hell." Blondie said smirking. "Preach! I guess he thought he'd look better as a girl. He's probably broken too many mirrors to see his own reflection." Rachel added laughing.

"What the hell?!" I yell, really close to slamming my phone on something.

"I bet he's on your Facebook right now, staring at pictures of you, and imaging what it'd be like to have sex with you." Said Brunette. She seems to be the more perverted of them... It's weird. "More like rape me." Rachel said cringing. That's when the video ended. So much for the 0 tolerance for bullying. You would think the principal would find out.

I just laid there, staring at the black screen. Getting myself back together I click off the video and report it, like someone should have done a long time ago. After reporting it and all of the people who shared it, I blocked the Maria person and got off Facebook.

It was sickening to think someone could speak about someone else like that. Tyler was so nice, and really funny. I can only imagine how he felt after seeing this.

"Hey, wanna go out to eat?" Someone asked. I looked over and saw CC standing in my doorway. I nodded and got up. I left my phone on my bed, not really wanting to go on it for a little while.

After today, "The Rachels" were now my sworn enemy. Well, as much of an enemy as three middle school girls can be.

A/N: I wrote a one-shot about this and you can go find out on my profile. It's called Words Hurt and it basically tells how Tyler felt during the video, what happened, and what he thought. Enjoy!... :|

[Edit: I just realised everything those girls said was a bit cringey but I'm not changing it.]