Chapter Three - Welcome Home

A/N: Unoriginal BVB house comin' up (Comin' In Hot??) This makes the story a little more interesting, AND easier for me! ^~^

(I am currently editing my chapters over and over again and it's GRUELING!)

******

Blade's POV

I nervously tighten my hands around the strap on my purse, loosening my grip, then clutching the strap again. I was nervous. I've only been in one other home, and they took me back when one of the other kids told the parents a secret of mine. I knew Andy and Juliet were good people, and they wouldn't do anything like that. Even if they would help me, I still want to keep this secret. I need to be strong, and do this on my own.

We pulled up into a big house. I looked at Andy from the back seat, who just gave me a reassuring smile. "Don't freak out, it's going to be fine." He reassured. I nodded, even though I wasn't sure if I'd be able to stay calm.

We got out of the car. I grabbed my purse while Andy got my suitcase from the backseat and Juliet my book bag. I slowly made my way to the front door, making sure to stay behind Andy and Juliet. I tried to ready myself. I knew the rest of the guys would be here. I was nervous to see them. What would happen?

As soon as Andy opened the door I heard someone running towards us. I looked to my left and saw CC. He stopped in front of us, looking from me to Andy, to Juliet, to me again. "Hi, what's your name?" He asked like I was a little kid or a puppy. I frowned at that.

"Blade." I mumbled, keeping my gaze down.

"She's shy, isn't she?" CC asked Andy. "Uh, sort of. I'll explain later." Andy said. "Anyways, let's go meet everyone else." Andy led to me to the living room where I saw Ashley sitting in a chair, while Jake was sitting on the couch with Inna laying on most of it. She kept poking his leg with her foot.

"Guys, this is Blade." Andy introduced me. I moved my hand up for a moment, greeting them. I tried to avoid eye contact from everyone. "Andy, I'm gonna show Blade her room real quick." Juliet said. Andy nodded. "Okay." Andy handed her my suitcase.

I followed Juliet up the stairs and down the hall. The walls were white while the doors were a dark brown. I followed her to one near the end. "There's Andy's and my room. If you need anything just knock." Juliet said, pointing to a room two doors down. I nodded.

"And this is your room. If you want we can go shopping tomorrow for something you like." When she opened the door I saw the walls were a blank white, the carpet tan. The bed was completely white. I looked to the left and saw a closet, the door white. Wow, a lot of white.

"It used to be the guest room. Now it's yours. Try to get comfortable. I know this is too much white, we just got lazy when we put this room together. We wanted to let you pick out what you like when you came so you'll be comfortable. Want me to help you unpack?" Juliet asked, changing the subject quickly. I shook my head.

"No thank you." I said politely. "Okay, I'll be in the living room if you need me." Juliet left me at the doorway, walking down the hall. I'd like to get to know my new mom (it's weird saying that) but I don't want her seeing my blades.

I opened the closet and saw a box of hangers at the bottom. I started to hang my shirts, jeans, jackets, hoodies, and such in there. I kept my socks, bras, and panties in my suitcase. I'll probably get a dresser when we go shopping.

I just had my purse since my book bag would keep mostly all of it's contents in there for now. I saw a black bedside table with a single drawer. I saw there was a key on top of the table. I smiled. Yes, privacy!