Chapter Nine - Tour, Day One

Blade's POV

I finished coloring in the butterfly on my wrist. I used black and light blue. I had two more. One on each thigh. The one on the left was black and purple, while the other one was pink and black. I named each butterfly after my friends. The pink and black one was Claire, the purple and black was Madison, and the blue and black butterfly was Owen.

"Hey Blade! The bus is her- what're you doing?" CC asked. I looked up, looking like a deer caught in headlights. "Oh, uh, just bored." I said, putting my marker in my bag. I grabbed my suitcase and book bag. I stuffed my purse in my book bag. All that was in there was some light makeup, chargers, and and two pairs of sunglasses.

I walked by CC, heading to the entrance hallway. I walked down the stairs, seeing everyone there. I went to Inna and hugged her saying bye. I got to Juliet. I had acted a little distant since the day at the office. I awkwardly hugged her.

"Bye Juliet." I said quietly. "Bye Blade. Remember, be safe." Juliet warned. I nodded, then picked up my bags again. I walked out the door, heading to the tour bus. I was the second one in since I ran. Andy was first surprisingly. Maybe he can live down that interview after all.

I went to the bunk area, choosing a top one. I threw my stuff on the top bunk closest to the entrance. Jeremy put his stuff in the bunk under mine. "Hey, what's that?" Jeremy asked, pointing to my left wrist. I thought about doing both of them, but I can't do shit with my left hand.

"Oh, I was bored so I drew on myself." I said shrugging. I wasn't afraid of Jeremy seeing any scars on my arms. I haven't cut there in a year, so the scars have completely healed. I just drew on my wrists because that's a sensitive spot on my body, something I knew I'd cut deep if everything became too much.

Jeremy took my wrist and read the name I had written under my wrist in cursive. "Owen? Who's that? Ooh! Does Blade have a boyfriend?" Jeremy teased. I shook my head no, my face hot.

"No, Owen was an old friend from the orphanage. He's sixteen, so definitely nothing between us." I said.

"Okay. It's a nice drawing. You're really good at art." Jeremy complimented, letting go of my wrist. I watched everyone choose their own bunks. Andy was in the bunks behind mine, and he was a bottom, while Ashley chose the top. CC chose the one beside mine, choosing the top while Jake chose the bottom.

I laid in my bunk while everyone else went to the front. I got out my phone and texted Claire.

Me: How you doin?

Claire: Good, U?

Me: pretty bad, but getting better. Guess what?

Claire: WHAT

Me: I'M GOING ON TOUR WITH BLACK FUCKIN VEIL FUCKIN BRIDES!

Claire: Oh cool (  ^-^)

Me: just "oh cool"?

Claire: I expected it. I mean, you did say you lived with them. I knew you'd weasel your way in

Me: 1. I did not weasel, they asked. 2. Ima go Claire, bai <3

Claire: Bai @_@

I put my phone under my pillow. I moved my suitcase and bag to the edge of my bunk to make room. I'd put them away later. I can't be bothered to do it now.

I went to the front, seeing everyone on the couch.. "When will we get to the first venue?" I asked. CC looked at his wrist, pretending to read a watch. "In one hour and five more hours." He said. I shook my head. He was weird.

"Tour, Day One. This shouldn't be too hard." I whispered to myself.

******

When we arrived at the venue we were an hour early. I was really excited to see them preform. I never thought I'd be able to! Then again, I never thought I'd be in the same house with them either.

I went to my bunk and laid down on my stomach, curtain open just enough for my head to show. I was watching everyone go from in here to other parts of the bus. While I was in here I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

At twenty minutes till the concert started they told me to hurry up. I got out my little hand held mirror, made sure my eyeliner was on fleek (it was) and climbed out of my bunk, running a hand through my hair to make sure it was good.

I followed them into the venue, backstage. I leaned against the wall, watching everyone do what they had to do. Jeremy was tuning his guitar, Jake poked Ashley, CC was still trying to fix the bandana in his hair which got messed up, and I wasn't completely sure what Andy was doing.

Finally it was time for the concert. All the fans were in the venue. It was really loud out there, like I expected. All the guys headed out onto the stage. I watched as they said a quick greeting and began The Outsider. I watched from backstage, tapping my foot harshly on the ground to the song.

In the middle of the concert I connected to the internet (thank God they had it) and downloaded Twitter. It was a random thing to do but I planned on downloading every social media I could so I could connect with my friends more.

I set up a Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and, shamefully, music.ly. I continued watching the guys perform. It was the tour for the new album so I was equally excited as the fans. The only difference is I was going to every single concert.

When the concert was over everyone looked a sweaty and tired. Eww! Sweat! Andy lifted his hand up to high five me. I used my pointer finger and poked his palm. Like I said, eww! Sweat!

"That was awesome!" I say loudly. "Thanks." They all said. I made small talk with the stage crew as everyone got ready to leave. One of them was a guy name Justin. He was 25, liked Tootsie Rolls, and was obsessed with ID channel. He was actually pretty cool.

When we were ready we headed to the back where we were swarmed by fans. The guys signed a few things before we went back to the tour bus. Well, they did. Someone tapped me on the shoulder, distracting me. I turned around and saw a girl with dark brown hair and thick, black, nerdy glasses.

"Uh, yes?" I asked hesitantly. This girl looked to be anywhere between 15-17. "Is it true you were adopted by Andy and you live with Black Veil Brides?" She asked. I nodded. She held out a piece of white paper with all of the guy's names on it.

"Could you sign the back?" She asked, handing me a dark red sharpie. I nodded and signed my name, handing it back to her. "Thank you!" She said. "You're welcome?" I replied, walking back to the tour bus.

That was weird... Eh, I should've expected it. I do live with the band, it isn't surprising someone wanted my signature, not to sound egotistical or anything.

"What took ya so long?" Jake asked as I flopped on the floor in front of the couch, leaning against it. "A girl wanted my signature." I said, taking out my phone and posting a selfie on Twitter I took during the concert backstage.

"Awww! Blade has fans!" Jake said in a playful tone. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I don't know about that." Jake 'tsk'ed at my reply, shaking his head.

"You'll see soon."

'I doubt that.'