Chapter Eighteen - Welcome Back Home

Blade's POV

I double check to make sure I have everything, not wanting to leave anything on the bus. I put my suitcase and book bag in the living room area. I keep my purse with me.

"Almost home." Andy says.

When we do get back to the house I grab my things and head out the tour bus door. I see Inna and Juliet waiting outside the house. I run up to them and set my bags down, hugging both of them. Juliet laughed. "Miss us?" She asks.

"Dude, I've just been in a tour bus with five grown men for two months. I need interactions with females before I turn into a boy myself." I say seriously, picking up my stuff. I go into the house and up the stairs, heading to my room.

I throw open my door and go to my bed, collapsing on it with all my bags. I make a weird yipping noise as part of my suitcase digs into my stomach.

"Well. Shiz." I mumble, rolling off of my things.  I open my suitcase and begin unpacking. Most of the clothes need to be washed, but there are a few things that are okay.

"Need help?" Inna asks, coming in. I nod. "Desperately." I say. I'm not worrying about her finding any blades. I locked them all in the drawer with my others before leaving. I hand her a few shirts which she hangs up. "These need to be washed." I say to myself, tossing three shirts to a small pile I had begun.

Unpacking didn't take too long with her help. I had my book bag and purse to go through, but I can do that. I grab my pile of dirty laundry in my arms and go down to the laundry room, putting them in the hamper. I grab all the dirty black and dark grey clothes I owned and put them in the washer. Inna had to tell me how to do everything else.

I leave the laundry room and go to the living room, Inna going past me as I sit on the couch. She says something to Jake which I don't really pay attention to. What I was paying attention to was trying to find something to watch while waiting for my clothes to be done.

That's when I see it. Something I've been too forgetful to search on YouTube. Something I've claimed to be the possible best show in the world. Riverdale.

I click on it, curious. I've never seen it before, but everyone says it's good. Immediately I'm met with colorful people... Uh, not meaning that.

"Whatcha watchin'?" Juliet asks, leaning over the back of the couch.

"Riverdale? I have no idea what this is." I say honestly.

"Cool... I guess. Whatever you're into. Mind if I join?" She asks. I shrug. Some of the other guys join us in the living room for a minute or two before moving on to the game room. Except Andy, he stayed and sat next to Juliet.

By the end of the episode I already have favorites. Definitely the gay one, whatever his name is, and Jughead. I don't like Archie, though. He's way too naive.

I had to go put the now wet and sort clean clothes into the dryer, then threw the rest of my stuff into the washer. I go upstairs into the game room and see CC and Ashley battling it out on the foosball table. I also see Inna playing some zombie shooter game with Jake, cheering as she shot Jake's character, who had turned into a zombie. That's how real couple play video games.

I go over to the foosball match, which CC had lost. "Can I try?" I ask. CC says, "sure" and moves, letting me go to his side. "I'm a natural at foosball, just saying." I say cockily.

"But I'm the champion." Ashley counters.

The game starts. My eyes stay on the little ball as I move my front rows, hitting the ball to Ash's goal. He blocks it and moves the ball back to me. I don't move my rows in time and it goes into the little slot hole thingy. This goes on until we reach 20 points, Ashley winning by 4. I will avenge my hurt pride!

All of us just lounge about the whole day, except when some of the guys go to finish unpacking, enjoying being back home.

******

A/N: (LAGANJA ESTRANJA LIKED MY TWEET I'M SO HAPPY)

What do you THINK is gonna happen when Blade has to go to school?

What do you WANT to happen when Blade goes to school?

Sound off in the comments! Don't worry about this short chapter, I'm working on another one already and it should be up today!