Chapter Seventeen - Goodbye Tour

Blade's POV

Two weeks and the ache in my body hasn't left. Every time I think of it, it happens. Oh well.

This is the end of the last week of touring and I can't lie, I'll miss it. It was fun seeing the guys preform, watching the fans go wild, seeing the fans freak out over the fact they're coming to a BVB concert.

While I'll miss this I can't wait to go back home. I need interaction with females! Hanging with guys 24/7 is killing me. I need some girl time.

I watch the guys go out onto the stage for their final concert of this tour. The fans seem even more ecstatic than usual. I smile, knowing this concert is really changing at least one girl's life. A girl like me. A girl who grew up with bands, was raised by their music, and entertained by their interviews. Who was taught to never think they deserved the scars on their wrists, who was told it would get better.

That girl is in the crowd, somewhere. This is her first time seeing her saviors live, and it will be a huge part of her life.

It was awesome watching the guys preform to be honest. They were so full of energy especially, CC and Andy. I couldn't help by smile widely. Yeah, I was definitely going to miss this.

******

"Thank you for coming! I better see all you motherfuckers on the next tour!" Andy yells into the mic, making the fans scream louder. The guys wave before running off the stage.

"That was awesome! You guys rocked!" I yelled. I didn't mean to yell, but the loud noise had messed me up to where I accidentally yell.

"Thanks Bladesy." CC said, slapping me on the back.

"Ow..." I mumble.

We all head to the tour bus. I immediately go off and put on some pajamas, phone from my jeans pocket, and throw it in my bunk. I grab a giant Oreo Hershey bar I hid in the fridge and a jar of small, sweet Dill Pickles. I had decided I was pulling an all nighter, and I had prepared for it.

"Anyone who's celebrating with me tell me now." I say, standing in front of the guys. Ashley glances at the chocolate and pickles in my hands.

"Um, what?..." He asks confused.

"My comfort foods. Now, who's joining me?" I ask again.

"I guess I will for the chocolate." He shrugs.

We go to the bunks and I grab my phone, sitting with Ashley in my bunk. Maybe later I can join everyone outside. I go on my phone and pull up The Devil Wears Prada. At first Ashley gives it a weird look. "You'll like it." I say, handing him some of the chocolate, which he eats cheerfully. I cringe at the beginning, seeing all the New York women attempting to match the latest trends. I pull out a pickle and begin munching. I like these way better than chocolate.

Towards the middle of the middle of the movie Ashley seems a little more interested. Ah, so I have awakened the Chick Flick fanboy in him. He wasn't the only one interested I learn as Andy looks at us in the bunk. "What are you watching and why does that one woman sound like a bitch?" He asks. I laugh.

"The Devil Wears Prada." I explain.

Soon I've moved to sitting on the floor, Ashley sitting on Jeremy's bunk behind me and Andy sitting beside me. "A chick flick?" He asks, finally realizing what this was.

"Shush up, you'll like it. Pickle?" I hold up a sweet pickle. Andy shakes his head slowly. I shrug and pop it in my mouth.

Towards the end the Ashley goes back to the living room area while Andy stays engrossed in the film playing on my phone. He blindly eats what's left of the chocolate, missing his mouth and hitting his nose. He doesn't take his eyes off my phone as he tries again.

When it ends I'm smiling while Andy is just sitting there, mouth opening and closing over and over. He composes himself and speaks. "That's it? Seriously? What kind of an ending is that?" He asks, clearly pissed at the ending.

"A good one. She gets her dream job, not having to work at a fake ass magazine fashion thingy." I say.

"But she belonged there!" Andy argued.

"Uh, no she didn't." I deadpan.

I watch a few more movies, some of the other guys joining in on most of them, before they all go to sleep. The last person to go to sleep is Jeremy. We were laying in his bunk, watching Fast And Furious 7, when he fell asleep. He snores.

I start to feel even more tired. I tell myself I'll get up and stand for a few minutes, but I can't do it. I can't be bothered. I need to close my eyes for a minute...

******

I open my eyes and stretch and yawn, earning a loud "stahp!" from Jeremy. Oh yeah, I forgot he was here. In fact, I forgot I was here.

So much for pulling an all nighter.

I lay there for a second, remembering the last concert, and the whole night. That was fun. It would be about 3 or 4 days before we get back to the house. I can't remember how many Andy said.

I get up, rolling over Jeremy (who swore at me woozily for a good two minutes), and get into my bunk, curling up in a small ball, and going to sleep again...

******

A/N: I'm watching The Cheerleader Murders and I recommend it, 10/10.