Chapter Twenty - Middle School

A/N: My grandma started singing a song about vaginas and I literally started crying.

Why is my family like this?

Blade's POV

I nervously inspected my outfit. I wanted to make an impression today, despite also not wanting to even be noticed. I put on a black Bring Me The Horizon shirt, a red and black plaid shirt on top of that, slightly ripped shorts, black leggings under that, a black stud tongue piercing, and black combat boots. I was giving my hair a break, letting it be it's natural color, so it looked good with my outfit.

"Who's driving me to school?" I call out, grabbing my black messenger bag and slipping my phone in it. "Me!" A voice, which I recognize as Andy's calls back. "Who's me?" I ask, being a smartass. "Andy!"

I smile and go down the hallway, hopping down the steps. I double check my bag for anything I might need; Earbuds, backup earbuds, hand sanitizer, eyeliner, school supplies. Yep, I'm good.

"Come on Andy! I'm a girl and I take less time than you!" I yell, just to tease him. I see him walk out of the kitchen. "I'm here, I'm here. Let's go." Andy says. "Bye guys! When I come back, I shall be a changed woman." I said, putting too much emphasis on "man."

"Bye Blade!" Everyone yells as Andy and I walk out the door. I get in the passenger seat and get out my phone. "Do I have to put in earbuds?" I ask Andy shakes his head no. As he starts the car I click shuffle on my playlist.

War Child plays.

It's not like I'll get in trouble... I think.

When it started Funny Man's part Andy looked over at my phone slowly before looking back at the road. I keep my gaze in front of me for the rest of the song, blushing. The innuendos and talk about Funny Man's apparent six incher made this ride awkward... I was happy when it moved on to a different song.

"So... The weather, huh?... The weather." I say, trying to make things less awkward. "Yeah, it's sunny. Yep." "Yep."

As soon as we stop in front of my school I click my seatbelt off. I put my phone in my bag. "Bye Andy, see ya this afternoon!" I hop out of the car and close the door. I walk into the school slowly, feeling anxiety and awkward. "New students go to the gym. Go down the first hallway, take a right and keep going until you reach the two grey double doors that says gym." A teacher says in a monotone voice, making me jump in surprise. I follow his instructions and go towards the gym.

When I enter I see I'm the only person besides the principal in here. No vice principal? Well then.

I hold onto the strap of my messenger bag and walk over to the bleachers, sitting on the first row. "First one in, huh?" The principal says. I nod and get my phone and earbuds back out.

Within the time of maybe 20 minutes 3 more students walk in. A girl with Juzo hair and wearing a lot of Tokyo Ghoul merch, a shy looking boy, and a hipster-ish looking girl. They sit on the row of bleachers above me.

"Blade Biersack?" The principal reads off his list. I raise my hand, barely hearing him through my ear buds. I pop one out, hoping to learn who these people are. "Kylie Costello?" "Here!" The hipster looking girl calls.

"Andrew Knight?" The shy boy mumbles a "present."

"Allison York?" "Here!" The Juzo girl says in a song like voice that resembles Juzo Suzuya. She's cool I guess.