Chapter Eleven - My New Friend is a Wizard

Blade's POV

It was another day, and almost time for another Black Veil Brides concert. I took my phone out and started videoing what was happening. Maybe later I can post it on Facebook or something.

"There's Ashley, there's CC, there's the wall." I pointed the camera to the people and things I announced. "It's usually a little boring before concerts. Maybe I can go for a little walk around the venue." I told Andy I was going to look around, then walked out the back doors.

"If you're watching this you're probably wanting to see BVB. I'm going back for the show, I'm just going to be walking around a bit." I walked around the back, showing the tour bus that was a little ways away, and the back of the building. I'm pretty sure this will be the very few concerts we do inside.

"There's some air, there's the concrete, there's a fan." I pointed the camera at a girl wearing a white Black Veil Brides shirt, black shorts, converse, and had an awesome looking purse. She had really dark brown and blue hair, which looked pretty good on her. My heart raced as I worked up the courage to walk up to her. "Hey!" I called, my voice growing a little weak in the middle. got her attention and walked up to her. She looked confused.

"Uh, who are you?" She gave me a crazed look, glancing down at my phone which was pointed at her.

"I-I'm Blade. I live with Black Veil Brides, Andy's new kid. So, um, are you on your way to the concert?" I ask. The girl nods.

"Yeah... I was heading towards the entrance and stuff... Wait, you live with Black Veil Brides?!"

".... Yes. Now, you know my name and kinda know who I am. Now it's your turn."

"I'm Roxie. I'm following BVB for one more concert before I have to head back home. My mom's driving me everywhere. I live in LA." The girl, Roxie, finished her introduction.

"I like your name." I awkwardly compliment.

"Thanks. Well, I guess I better get going. Do you think we can hang out after the concert?'" Roxie asks.

"Sure, but I'll have to inform the guys. Just hang around at the front." I say, just now remembering my camera got that all. "Bye!" I wave, walking back towards the back doors.

"Guess whaaaaaat?" I ask everyone..

"Whaaaaaat?" CC practically yells.

"I made a frie-end!" CC has a weird expression.

"I don't know what to say. The camera makes me feel pressured... Yay?" I laugh at his reply. "It's okay."

The guys do a few little things before heading out onto the stage, the fans screaming loudly. "This is it guys! BVB live!" I scan some of the crowd that I could see from where I was before pointing the camera to the band from where I was.

I recorded only about half of the concert, following the guys around when they took a break, then I ended the video. I began looking through the crowd, searching for Roxie. I found her in the fourth row or something like that.

After the show I said they did awesome and that I was going to meet someone up at the front.

"Who?" Andy asks after guzzling down almost half a water bottle.

"Roxie. I-I talked to her a little before the show. I told her to meet me at the front. I was hoping we could walk around before she had to get back to her mom and we had to leave." I explain. Andy nods.

"Okay. Just keep your phone on you." Andy orders.

"And look out for sadists, racists, and rapists!" Ashley adds. I laugh at him before nodding.