Chapter Ten - Lazy Day

Blade's POV

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Gah!" I yelled, sitting up quickly and hitting my head on the ceiling. I searched around under my pillow, trying to find my phone that I forgot to turn the alarm off of. I always played Perfect Weapon.

"Shut me the fuck up!" Andy groaned. I couldn't help but laugh as I searched the covers. Finally I hopped down and found my phone on the floor. I clicked the 'dismiss' button. "Sorry guys." I said quietly, putting my phone in my pajama pants pocket and walking to the living room.

I went online for a while. Wattpad, Quotev, Instagram, Twitter, stuff like that. I mostly spent my time on Jeffree Star's Twitter, binge liking all of his posts. Well, most of them that is. I continued to do random shit on my phone for about two more hours before everyone else woke up.

"Good morning Blade. Thanks for the wake up call." Ashley mumbled. "Hey, that was not my fault! I forgot to turn off my alarm is all." I said. "Uh, then technically it is your fault." Jeremy said, joining me on the couch.

We talked a bit before Andy said breakfast, in which he meant the three different types of cereal boxes were on the table, was ready. I grabbed the Reese's Pieces cereal and got a bowl, heading to the couch. I sat cross legged and ate. I only like Reese's. Reese's were special.

When finished I came back and began to clean off my bowl, not really feeling like having anyone else do stuff for me. Even at the orphanage I did my best to be independent as much as possible. I then put my bowl back and joined the guys at the table.

"So... You ate?" Andy asked as casual as possible. I shrugged.

"It's way easier to stomach cereal. Well, most of the time." I explained.

I got back up a few minutes later and went to my suitcase. I grabbed some clothes, and a small bag of toiletries that I stuffed in my suitcase, and went to the bathroom.

I set my clothes on the toilet seat (that was thankfully closed for once) and closed and locked the door. I took off my pajamas and put on my clothes. After that I brushed my teeth, hair, and then deodorant.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room, deciding to just be lazy for a the rest of the day. Maybe I'll be a little more entertained tomorrow at the show.

******

A/N: I'm sorry this is SOOOOO SHORT! I WILL MAKE A LONGER ONE REALLY SOON! I was stuck on this chapter and I decided you guys waited enough. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE AND IT KINDA KILLED ME INSIDE.

BTW, to make stuff go quicker I'm making it the band 98% of the time has at least one day in between concerts. I can't wait for Blade to go to school! I have so many ideas!!