Chapter Four - $hopping

Blade's POV

I looked at my friends in disbelief. How could they do this? I trusted them so much, and they turn around and do this?

"Come on Blade, show everyone!" Jenny yelled. I shook my head. "Where's my clothes?" I asked angrily.

"I threw them out the window while you were in the shower. Now, let's show everyone what you've been hiding." Jenny grabbed my towel, leaving me naked in front of everyone.

My eyes widened. I backed away as far as I could, trying to cover myself up. I crosses my arms and crossed my legs in front of each other. Everyone saw everything. Everyone saw my body. Everyone saw my cuts. My thighs, my stomach, my chest, my arms. They saw it.

"Oh my God, are those cuts?! Where did she get them?!"

"Emo freak."

"No, not emo, 'scene'!"

"That's disgusting!"

"Uh, are you suicidal or some shit?"

"Why do you do it? Attention?"

"Attention whore."

I started to cry. I felt like shutting down. How could they? I fucking hate them!

"B-Blade?" I looked up and saw Mattie, my sister. Not my real sister, my parent's daughter, making her my sister. I looked up at her.

"I... Help..." I whispered. I felt awful. I felt panicky. I started to shake, I started crying harder, my skin felt tingly and hot, my heart was quickening. What was this? I've read stories where people have panic attacks... Is that what this was?

Mattie ran out. Jenny laughed at me, throwing my towel in front of me. "This is what happens to snitches." Jenny spat. With that, all of the girls walked out. I heard phones going off. They were taking pictures. I started freaking out worse.

Why did Mattie not help me?

******

I jumped awake, my eyes widening. I sat up, trying to calm my breathing. I couldn't afford to have an anxiety attack again today. I slipped my legs out from under my covers, trying to cool down. I rocked back and forth, hugging myself, singing quietly.

"I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark... But now I know my wounds are sewn, because of who you are... I will take this burden on, and become the holy one... But remember I am human, and I'm bound to sing this song..."

Eventually I calmed down, but I definitely wasn't going to sleep to dream of that again. Instead I grabbed my phone and earbuds from the side table. I checked the time.

'6:23 AM.... Not bad.'

I plugged in my earbuds and went on YouTube, searching up "Jeffree Star." His videos were usually crazy, but they distracted me, which was just what I needed...

******

I heard a knock on my door, scaring me half to death. I turned off my phone and went to open my door. I saw Andy who was about to say something but instead looked away. "Uh, sorry, I didn't know you were dressing or whatever." Andy said quickly. My eyes widened. For fucks sake, I forgot I was only in a shirt and panties? Jesus help me...

I closed my door mostly, leaving it open a crack. Thank god it was long enough to cover my thighs. I went to my closet and pulled out some pajama pants. I went back and opened the door. "I honestly forgot myself." I said awkwardly. I was completely embarrassed, and I'm sure Andy was.