(Chpt.13-02) My Baby💍

Start from the beginning

"Mhm. ...pussy" I stuck out my tongue.

"I'll lick yours,...up and down...and then back around for a kiss. Play with me" he leaned over the table.

"Damn daddy chill..."

"But let's keep talking though, remember when we used to be in school...and kiss in the back row"

"And I'd flash my middle finger to whoever was staring and French kiss you to be smart. Of course. I had to show em who you belonged too. And ain't a lot of bitches try me,....well Nicki did but it didn't go too well for her" I sipped my water.

"Yeah my girl really a savage, stabbing bitches, cutting girl's hair...., dismantling cars at nine months. Damn. What can't you do..."

"Be without you..." I smiled.

He blushed. "Awe, that just made my day. I can't be without you either and I damn sure never wanna go through that again. I just couldn't go on without seeing you again. I don't know if you noticed but...you've had me under your spell for quite a long time. I always found myself missing you, no matter what girl I had"

"Cuz I claimed you first nigga. Like Ray J said "I hit it first" so you're mine, that's probably why I jumped so hard at the opportunity to take your first. I just wanted you to myself selfishly"

"Nah, I'm the selfish one. I was leading you on for way too long. I just ain't wanna let you go after I got you back when Chris cheated. It was just too good to have two women in my life but now...that shit to me is childish. I'm fine with just this sexy-ass chick in front of me, I had to put a ring on it. That bitch ain't have nothing on you Dyme, she couldn't even get down like you. The girl couldn't even cook, I can cook for crying out loud. She might've looked like an upgrade but she was a major downgrade..."

"I love that you're just giving me my props right now, keeping it coming" I said back, waving my hands chuckling.

"Mm mm mm" he said, drinking his water.

"Mm mm mm you, issa snack"

"Heh, you gon' be my snack later. I been hungry and thirsty for so long.." he licked his lips at me.

"Damn that head gon' be bomb huh?"

"It's going be breathtaking. Literally. But lemme not talk, let's just enjoy our dinner and save that for dessert later on. You wanna share a plate together and feed each other?" he said, picking up the menu.

"Like old times?"

"Like old times babe"

:: That Evening ::

After dinner, we went back to the hotel room to chill out for the night. Well partially to chill because I had a few things planned. Since he surprised with this beautiful and romantic trip as our honeymoon, I think he deserves a little reward for it. And also since we haven't done anything...since proably the last time we conceived Warren himself, maybe it was time to....give it a little bit of a spark. And looking down at this ring on my finger, was giving me the huge green light to proceed.