Chapter 48: Talk

Börja om från början

"Like you said before, she did it for love remember?"

"I feel bad for the girl... stupid Ricky....he is the blame!" I said

"We will live happily Megan... Soon these crazy people would disappear" he said patting my back.

"I hope so.." I said

"I was so expecting for a daughter" Justin said looking down.

"Sorry Justin...." I said.

"We will try again soon right?" he asked unexpectally

"What?"

"We will try again right?"

"I need some time" I said worried

"Of course.. after we handle this problem" he said 

"Yes of course.." 

"Love you" he said kissing my forehead

"I love you more" I said while closing my eyes.

"Your phones ringing" he said. I quickly pulled away from him and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, we found her"

"What? You did?! Where!? Did you arrest her?" I said with my eyes wide. Justin carefully listened.

"We had some people contact us saying they saw her. She was entering a big mansion. We went in the mansion to investigate and finally found her hiding in the greenhouse. She was arrested 10 minutes ago. The big mansion belong to a women named Gloria Montez- a nurse who treated Selena. We dont have any more information right now but we will investigate. Do you mind coming over to the prosecuter office?"

"Yes Ill will meet you in 15" I said already wearing my coat.

"Where are you doing?" Justin asked

"Justin I need you to stay here and watch Cody. When he wakes up, call me okay? Im going to the prosecuter office, they captured a person who helped Selena and her-herself" I said explaing shortly

"Okay..." he said

I ran to my car and started it immediently. On the road, I took my time or else speeding was not right at the moment- I would get into a car crash- wasting time. 10 minutes later, I parked my car outside the building. I ran inside and found officer Louis there.

"Wow fast!" he said smiling

"No time for chit chating. Where is she?!" I said

"Shes being questioned in the dark room. Lets go hear what she has to say" he said taking me into the room. Inside I saw some people sit in front of the glass, watching and hearing what Selena was talking about. Inside the other room, was Selena sitting with a prosecuter person. Louis gave me seat to sit on as I listened carefully.

"Who are you?" the prosecuter guy asked her.

"Selena of course" she said as if she was just talking to a regulary person. Inside my anger was boiling. I was ready to smack her down.

"How do you describe yourself?"

"Pretty, Warm, Sweet, very good at acting since Im a actress. And also caring!" she said all perky. She just decribed her former self not her new one...

"Do you fit jealousy into that?"

"NO!" she said screaming. Guess she didnt like the word jealousy

"Calm down ma'm. How did you escape Lincoln Mental Center?" he said getting straight to the point.

"Pins and needles. Some costumes..thats it" she said naturally