Chapter 1

Iysis (I-sis) POV

"Hello" Tra'Varis answers the phone in his sexy deep voice.

"Hey bestfrieeend" I dragged out, using my baby voice to get what I want.

"What do you want Iys." he sighed into the phone.

"What makes you think I want something Tray." Knowing he knows how I am. I mean after knowing each other for fifteen years, how could he not.

"Iys, I know how you are, & you don't just call and say 'hey bestfriend' if you don't want something." See he knows me to well.

"Okay, you got me, but bestfriend could you Pleeeease bring me some Mc'Donalds. I'm hungry as hell & moms at work, I really don't wanna drive my leg still hurts."

"Nooo Iys. I just left your crib like thirty minutes ago. I'm all the way on the other side of town eat some noodles or some shit."

"Pleeeease Tray." I knew he would agree when he sighed.

"Fine, but you owe me one of those special massages." he said. "I got you. Thank you bestfriend"

"yea yea." I laughed. "Love You , I might be in the shower when you come in so use your key."

"Ok, Love you too." we hung up.

I love my bestfriend. We've known each other since we were babies. We went on play dates all the time since our mothers are best friends. We even dated in second grade. I laughed. Our mothers thought it was so cute. We thought we were in love , I mean we were young, we didn't know what love was.

I gathered my belongings for my shower. Thirty minutes later I got out, lotioned my body down with my Velvet Sugar lotion from bath and body works and put on my cheetah print boy shorts and sports bra.

When I was done, I walked in my room and saw bestfriend sitting on my bed eating fries. "I hope you not eating my shit."

"I bought that shit, but nah yours over there." he said pointing at another bag on my dresser.

I ran and jumped on him kissing him all over his face. "Thank you Bestfriend."

"Your welcome ugly now get off me." he said pushing me off him. "Aw you love it." I got off him grabbing my bag off the dresser and started eating.

"mmmh" I moaned out loud. These fries are A1. "Nigga what you moaning for." Tray said throwing his trash at my head. "Hush boy." I rolled my eyes. "You know you talk alot of shit after you get what you want." "Nu uh , plus you star-"

I got cut off by a phone ringing. Trays phone. "Hello...Yea baby I'm at Iysis house...chill out with that shit Jas...Were bestfriends that's it, I wish you could get that through your thick ass head...Man fuck it call me when you off this shit." He hung up and fell back on the bed starring at the ceiling.

I put our trash away and lay next to him with my chin on his chest starring at him.

"Are you ok bestfriend."

"Yea, she just be tripping. It's aggravating. I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to tell her were friends and I'm not doing shit with you. I'm not like all those other niggas dogging females out and shit, yet she swear I'm cheating." he sighed running his hand through my hair.

I grabbed his other hand playing with his fingers. I used to do this all the time when he was down or mad and it would calm him down. "She doesn't see the good in you. She's used to thug niggas who beat and cheat on her and shit and clearly she don't know you enough to know that your not that type of person... but I'm here for you bestfriend no matter what you know that. It'll all work out in the end." I said kissing his chin.

He kissed my forehead. "That's why I love your ugly ass , thank you bestie." I rolled my eyes. "Your not cute, but I love you to bestfriend." He laughed.

I really do love my bestfriend more than he'll ever know. The only thing holding me back is Jaserrae and the fact that I don't wanna ruin our friendship. Plus I know he wouldn't feel the same, I mean Jaserrae has the looks and the body. I think I'm pretty and I have curves just not like her. What if that's not what he wants.

"Iys." he yelled. "What."

"I've been calling you for the last five minutes, whats wrong." I sighed. "It's nothing."

"I know when your lying, but I won't push it. If you wanted me to know you'd tell me." he said getting out of the bed taking off his pants and shirt, leaving him in his basketball shorts and socks.

Damn he's about to make me have an orgasm. My best friend has a nice ass body. Eight pack and all to go with his sexy ass face and hazel brown eyes. He's just over all sexy.

"You staying over."

"No I'm just stripping for nothing." His sarcastic ass. "Eww, no need for all that." I said mushing his head as he got back into bed. I turn my light off, joining him laying my head on his chest.

"Night bestfriend." he mumbled.

"Night." I responded falling asleep in the arms of my love.

If Only He Knew ...

Iysis in the MM>>