Chapter 9: Counterattack

Começar do início

Later, Anakin's group kept waking in the tunne until they saw the pipeline.

"This pipe leads up to the top of the Ridge, where Artoo will pick us up and get us out of here." Anakin said.

Then Anakin opened the hatch to the pipeline. There was rotten smell coming from inside the pipe.

"Let's go! Let's go! Everyone in."
Anakin ordered.

Ahsoka, Darrel, and Tarkin went inside and covered their noses. Before the Clones went inside, Anakin stopped them for a brief moment.

"Don't use your lights, and make sure your weapons are locked. The slightest electronic pulse could ignite this whole tube." Anakin said.

"I hope somebody tells the droids that." Tarkin said.

Meanwhile, back at the Citadel Command Center, Commando Droids brought Obi-Wan's group to the Command Center by order of Osi Osbeck. They were cuffed, with their hands placed on the back of their heads, and Piell had his hands cuffed in front of him.

"Welcome back!" Osbeck said.

Osbeck walked over to the prisoners.

"I must say, you're not at all what I pictured, for someone with such a soft voice." Obi-Wan said.

Osbeck came in front of Obi-Wan and glared at him, then he started walking staring at the other prisoners.

"I want your half of the information. Give it to me now, or I'll start executing your men." Osbeck yelled.

Piell looked at Sobeck as he stopped walking and turned around.

"This is war, Sobeck. We're all prepared to die to protect that intel." Piell said.

Osbeck laughed and snatched a Commando Droid's blaster. He then pointed it at a Clone Trooper.

"Really?" Osbeck asked sarcastically.

Osbeck shot the clone, the clone fell to the ground dead. Piell glared at Osbeck. Osbeck then pointed the blaster at another Clone Trooper, but K2-B4 stopped him.

"Sir, we have located the other group, and our droids are closing in on them." K2 said.

Osbeck nodded and threw the Commando Droid his weapon back.

"Your Jedi resolve only delays the inevitable." Osbeck said. "Take them to interrogation. Torture them slowly."

Two Battle Droids escorted Obi-Wan's group out off the Command Center.

Meanwhile, deep within the Citadel, R2, and his re-programmed Battle Droids were trying to locate Obi-Wan's group.

"So they were captured, huh? And now they're moving them to the prison block?" A Droid asked.

R2 informed his droids that they were correct.

"Yes, sir! We will move to intercept them!" Another Droid said.

The Droids found four other droids escorting Obi-Wan's group to the interrogation room. Artoo's Droids stopped in front of them

"We'll take them from here!" The Droid said.

The Droids nodded and R2's Droids started escorting the group over to R2. R2 whistled in excitement. The group stopped to the R2.

"Good to see you, Artoo. I wondered where you've been." Obi-Wan said in relief.

Artoo beeped in acknowledgment.

"The Commander is pleased to see you as well, sir, but would like to return to the shuttle as soon as possible." One of the Droids said.