Chapter 47: Violent Fight

Start from the beginning

The person turned around- but was wearing a mask. She tried to hit me but I swang my weapon on her hitting her back and making her fall down. I kept hitting her on her body until she pushed me back, making me fall into the wall of guitars. I grabbed one electric guitar and slammed it on her back making her face to the ground. I didnt aim for head- I could go to jail for killing a person but it was self defense. I aimed for her head until she moved. She got up and pushed me back again making a run.

By now Justin would be awake wondering what happened but the music room was sound proof unable to be heard in my room. I followed after her as she tried to make an escape out the glass door. But I caught her with my hand as we fidget around circling. She tried to aim for my stomach but I dodged quickly. Then things were gettiing rougher... and lot violent.

The girl made a jump for the door with me behind her. Glass broke everywhere around the porch and carpet. She was on the porch floor with me on top of her. It was dark but the light of the moon shined down to us. She pushed me back making me fall hard to the ground and made a run for it. She turned back to me as I saw her face a bit because her mask fell off. Judging by her head shape and her messy hair fallen down....

She could have been Selena.

I looked up to the sky and laid down in pain. I looked around the mess and saw there was blood on the floor.

Her blood.

Evidence.

I went inside and called the police with my home phone.

"What happened! oh my god! are you okay?" Justin said coming down half sleepy.

"She was in here. She checked for Cody in his room and finally caught her in the music room an we fought. She escaped though through the back porch door..."

"Yeah I saw the music room. One or two guitars were broken... Oh my god we need you to get to the hospital.. you have blood all over yourself." he said checking me out.

I ignored Justin and called the police, as he was on his way here.

As soon as he got here with other people checking out the crime scene, I told him everything even my theories on how it could be Selena.

The investegators took the blood sample to their labatory and checked it out. Justin and I cleaned the glass up and the broken guitars. Thank goodness the bitch didnt break the piano..

Only job left now was to get new glass on the door and find out who the girl really was.

Then after cleaning up I went upstairs to my room only to fall down on my knees. I cried out in pain as Justin helped me.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"My stomach" I said having a deja vu kind of feeling of the words.

"Oh my god.. we need to get to the hospital NOW!" he said. He called the ambulance as they carried me on gurney, while Justin carried the sleeping Cody.

They took blood tests from me and checked it out. Just then Justin had a phone call. 

"Hello?" he answered

"Hello, this is Jude speaking from the person who took the blood sample of the crime" he said as Justin put him on speaker. "We have found out whos blood it is.... a women named Selena Marie Gomez." he said

My theory was right. The person I had seen was Selena.

After Justin talked to the person he hanged up. "What a bitch..." he said talking about Selena.

"Hello Miss, we have your answers out" the doctor said coming in. I still felt pain in my stomach... of course I had jumped and ran and fell alot... especially being hit on the stomach.

"We're very sorry but you had a miscarriage" he said breaking the news.

"Miscarriage?" I repeated

"We're very sorry. Seems like the fight got to intense, and the hit was deep enough to hurt the child... Making the childs heart stop"

My tears came out immediently when I heard the news.. and to think about it.

It was all Selenas fault.

Selena.... my worst enemy..

Had killed my child.

Almost my first child too.

Shes going to pay.

 -------------------------------

Authors note:

I was going to make it fit into Chapter 46 but didnt feel like it... So this would be the part 2 of chapter 46 but I wanted to make it into chapter 47...

Anyway... Im sad that I didnt get full effort on this chapter.. some things are left out :( but I hope you get the meaning and understand me... PLEASE...

Twitter: @MileyBuyan

Instagram: Fake_Date_Series