(Chpt.12-06) Daddy's Day💚

Start from the beginning

"Uh, probably continue to look for a job..." he said, stretching shirtless in from of me.

Then he started talking about how his search was going, but I zoned out into his abs. He look like he got darker too from the sun, always attractive when niggas had melanin and sweat glossing up each pack on his stomach. I was so out of my mind, I poked myself with with my fork trying to put a piece of pankcake in my mouth.

"I saw that" he laughed.

I blushed. "No you're just seeing things"

"I see you" he flirted, leaning down on the table.

I blushed yet again and had to look away to hide. I was thinking about giving him some money to get himself back together, and he's really earning it if I do say so myself. "Wanna go shopping?"

"Uh..., why would a man wanna go shopping?"

"Because it'll be about you and not me. I'm a give you some money okay, so you can buy yourself some new clothes, get some new sneaks and get that jungle gym on ya head trimmed...along with that beard too"

"Nah Dyme, you ain't gotta spend your hard earned money on me. I'll make my own money soon"

"Jay....., it's fine. Stop being so stuck up and let me help you. You helped me, so it's the least I can do. Its okay to need a hand sometimes..."

He looked away to think. "Fine, I'll go get my clothes from the wash and get dressed"

*
:: Minutes later ::

*:: Minutes later ::

"Wild. Wild. Wild thoughts....Wild-- When I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts" I sang.

"Can you Wild Wild pay attention--you take a picture at every light" Jay said, killing my vibe.

I gave him the eye. "Bitch don't kill my vibe..." I said like Kendrick Lamar.

"Whatever..." he snapped back. "You look really cute by the way, mommy goals" he rubbed my stomach.

"Thanks" I smiled, still looking at the road. "Oh I forgot to ask you,...since we're having a boy. What's going to be his name?"

"Jacob the third..." he stroked his chin.

"Nah it's bad enough he gon' look like ya ass"

"You say that like its a bad thing, Des looks like me...and she's beautiful"

"No no no! My baby girl is her mommy's spliting image, get it right"

"Mhm whatever. Didn't we already agree on a name back when we we're together"

"Heh" I laughed lightly. "Yeah we had it all mapped out, didn't we..."

"Yeah we did, you remember our son's name?"