"I have a few guesses" he replied on the other line, taking me by surprise. Why wasn't he shocked? What the hell?

"Mind sharing them with me?" I asked, my frustration getting the best of me. A few seconds of silence later, not only did I hear Jai's voice on the other line, but I felt a voice hit right outside my ears and I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"Maybe because I told her to" I heard the voice say.

My mind had initially run to initial panic, and I was about to turn around to punch whoever was touching me in the face until I realised that it was Jai himself.

What was he doing here? Why had he told me to come here?

For the next moment however, I didn't move as Jai began kissing the back of my neck all the way up, bliss taking over me completely.

"Why did you call me here?" I soon asked, turning around in his arms, putting my arms around his neck.

"Follow me" he answered, grabbing on to my hand before leading me towards the back part of the temple.

Behind, there was a grand fire lit up in front of the huge statues of our Gods.

Despite not knowing the reason why I was brought here, I still managed to appreciate it as the beauty of the figures stunned me and had my mouth open in awe.

A smile drew up on my face, but it extended even more when I turned around to look for Jai.

However Jai wasn't on his feet.

Can you guess how Jai was?

This time I think you're right.

Jai was down on one knee. With a box in his hand. A small box that most probably contained a small item of jewellery, most probably a ring.

"Siya, I've been going crazy out of my mind these past few days, trying to create this huge, beautiful and cliché speech where I tell you about the first time I met you and how I instantly fell in love with you and how I want to spend the rest of my life with you giving you all my love and everything you ever ask for. And the fact is, I want to do all of that, I want to cherish you, I want to tell you about the first time I met you, how that impacted me and how I immediately knew you were the one for me. I want to talk about our ups and down and how we got through them all, because whether we like it or not, we did go through a lot. But today I won't go through all of it, because I don't want to try and prove to you that I do love you and I do want to spend the rest of my life cherishing you. No, today I want you to make a promise and tell me that you will forever know that I am the person that most loves you in life and the person who most wants your happiness and the person who will undoubtedly always do anything in his power to give you anything you want. Today I want you to tell me that you know how much I really love you and will love you till the day I die, because I already believe in the power of your love for me. So today I want you to promise to me that you believe in the power of my love for you."He completed, taking me completely by surprise.

My eyes were widen, but not of shock, of love. I soon found myself looking right at Jai with an expression whose emotion I couldn't explain.

"I promise you Jai, I do believe in the power of your love for me" I stated, believing every single word I had said.

Jai's mouth turned up in a smile before he continued.

"Siya Kapoor, will you marry me?" he then asked, no doubt causing tears to flow down my eyes like a tsunami.

You know that dream every person has when they are little of their marriage.

Don't try and deny it, we all have it, girl and boys.