Chapter 6

Siya's POV

"Alright, let's get one thing straight shall we?" I spat, rising to his level glaring right through his smirking face. "You will not-"

"Siya! Oh my god! It's so good to see you again!" A voice exclaimed behind me, causing me to turn around to be greeted by Jai's cheery younger sister, Zara, behind me.

"Hey, Zara, nice to see you again" I managed to say before I found myself being pulled into a tight hug by her. Awkwardly, I hugged her back.

"It's such a coincidence!" She exclaimed once we parted, to which I nodded with fake enthusiasm.

"Siya! What a strange coincidence! So nice to see you again!" Another voice said behind Zara. My eyes soon met Jai's older sister Dia's as she walked towards me.

"Dia, nice to meet you again too!" I simply stated, embracing her in a short but sweet hug.

This was, by far, the most awkward moment I had ever experienced in my life. The guy who I had gone on an unsuccessful blind date with not only showed up at my house a few days later for an arranged marriage but now stood right in front of me with his entire family, ready to go for a holiday to the same destination as I was for the same amount of time.

Was this all planned? I thought to myself, parting with Dia. Soon enough, my eyes landed on Samira, watching her face turn red as she tried so hard to control her laughter. I shortly glared at her before my attention was pulled back to a talking Dia. Realising that I had yet to introduce her, I faced the rest of the Malhotra family, pulling Samira next to me.

"This is my best friend, Samira Singh. Samira, this is Jai Malhotra, and his sisters, Zara and Dia" I commented, watching as she simply shook everyone's hand awkwardly. It was as if we were all at some awkward party where the teacher forced us all to get along and become friends, because in the next minute a tall, large man came to stand right behind Dia. Watching this, she turned back to me.

"Siya, I want you meet my husband, Sahil Grover."She introduced. My eyes moved to the now present large figure beside her, to which I simply smiled and shook hands with.

"Nice to meet you" I politely said, taking my hand out of his before placing it back to my side awkwardly.

Well, what now?

"Dia tells me you studied criminal justice?" He said his voice deep and intimidating. To his question, I simply nodded, not knowing exactly what to say. "That's absolute-"

"I'm here! I made it! No one needs to leave me!" Yet another voice erupted, interrupting Sahil in whatever he was about to say. All of our eyes suddenly turned around, facing another brunette man, who came running down the airport hallways, bag in one hand and ticket in other, as he slowly stopped right in front of Jai.

"Roy, you made it. I think you'd miss the flight yet again" Jai said nonchalantly, brushing his friend off as he turned around to face all of us again.

"Oh come on, a holiday to Greece with your family and a destination filled with hot chicks, you think I would miss that?" his friend, Roy, responded, turning to face all of us in the tiny circle we had created. "Zara, Dia, Sahil my man, nice to see you all again. " He primary said, saluting Jai's family, that simply ignored him before his gaze fell upon us, well more precisely, Samira. "Well, you must be a camera" he said, directed towards Samira. To this, all of us frowned with confusion, especially Sam, who just stood awkwardly beside me.

"What?" was her initial question.

"Because every time I look at you, I smile" he finished, causing everyone around him to start laughing except for me and Samira.