IMPORTANT A. Note

Damn!
I can't believe we're already reaching the conclusion of the book now!
(Around 14-15 chapters left)
Felt only yesterday I was fumbling around how to write Chapter 1...anyways!

I realized now that it was inconsistent and bad for me to release chapters in segments; it downgrades the quality and just adds extra baggage.
It would also look intimidating to any new reader and thinking it's not worth the time to read–and in turn not fair for you devoted followers who were expecting an epic chapter but turned out half-baked (and a segment no less!)

So, from here on out it's pure long chapters through on through! Although this means the next chapter release isn't guaranteed to be released every Sunday, I think it's best for you guys and for me if we get a fair, we'll-thought out chapter in ONE segment!

Sounds good? 👌

Also, I had initially planned to rewrite the first half of Book 1, but then decided not to so it can serve as a reminder for me on what NOT to do on working a fanfic book, especially one with a heavy plot narrative.

So as to celebrate this revelation and your willingness to read this note so far, I'll announce you a SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT:
...
I've already planned out a sequel! Scratch that–the sequel will come out
First Friday of September! 🙌

(Got delayed due to canon conflict and weak plot construct on the setting and characters–For those who were hyped for it when it was originally announced, I humbly apologize 🙏🏼)

How!? Well...
First of all, the sequel is somewhat of a standalone, and I've modified it in such a way that it won't spoil the future events and especially the conclusion of Book 1–it will though carry on some elements from this book, which was why I waited until now to reveal when all the elements that will be carried on had been shown and explained.

And yes–it's another crossover with (obviously) Artemis Fowl and... well, guess! (Hint: ⚡️)

Based on the obvious hint and the past chapters, I don't think it's that hard to put two on two together to figure it out, so look forward to it!

And as always, thanks for reading! 🦉