XIV: Camp Assault!

"Oh gods–"

Percy was cut off as he parried a blow with an incoming hooded figure, Riptide clashing with a steel baton, and was knocked back a couple of feet.

"Percy!" Annabeth cried out, but was pushed down by Minerva, just in time as a number of hooded figures zipped by. Holly was already in the sky in stealth mode, shooting and aiming to stun as much of the attackers as possible.

"I need to the reach Artemis, it's him they want!" Minerva stated as she and Annabeth run downhill, "You go help your friends!"

"Don't order me around, mortal!" Annabeth scowled but followed anyway, heading to the direction where Percy had begun whipping up a miniature hurricane. Minerva sprinted towards the infirmary as the yells of battle began resounding the air, followed by the sounds of crackling electricity and projectiles here and there. She barricaded the door, and not a moment later someone was trying to barge in, who grunted in a language she wasn't familiar with.

Minerva gingerly pulled out her taser and grabbed onto Artemis' cane, a determined light shined in her eyes.

If you want him, you have to go through me first.

=====🦉=====

"Shoot them with all we got!"

"Gather! Shield wall!"

"By the Grace of Ares, have at me!!"

The camp roared asunder as the battle commenced; the hooded intruders numbered at about roughly 50, giving the demigods a number advantage. Unfortunately, the enemies seem more well-equipped against them, and were far more experienced in combat: Wielding steel batons that hum with electricity, the hooded figures clashed head-on with the demigods, subduing them with skills of a veteran at work. When out of range, they would pull out guns loaded with electrical energy set to knock any regular being unconscious with one charge; but their opponents weren't ordinary teenagers after all.

"Knock 'em out of the sky!" Will yelled out then made a forward hand gesture, "Fire!"

A hail of arrows from the Apollo cabin sailed through the sky, piercing the various targets; but other than shaking them up a bit, they remained unfazed. A black vest seem to be seen beneath the robes, earning a curse from Will.

"Keep up the barrage!" Annabeth called out as the Athena and Hermes cabin lock shields, forming a wall with spears sticking out and defending the main campus with various campers behind their backs that are not trained enough to handle this ordeal yet. Piper was assisting in tending to the wounded while she and her cabin backed up the Demeter cabin.

Percy had been averting most of the attention with his storm display, but was showing signs of tiring out. He whipped the winds and knocked a couple of the foes to the ground as he began exchanging blows with another, keeping the storm roaring and himself in his element. Oh, if only Thalia or Jason were here...

Nico had summoned an army of undead to keep up with the numbers and keeping the brunt work to minimize casualties, but in the chaos he had gotten himself trapped in a duel against two of the hooded figures. Pulling out his Stygian sword, he clashed with one while summoning a hellhound to distract the other.

"Aaaand...LAUNCH!" Leo commanded as three ballistae, armed with net ammunition, shot at the incoming foes, managing to tie up two out of three. Leo then conjured a fireball and hurled it at the third, knocking the hooded figure out of the sky. Calypso was beside him, giving advice to the Hecate cabin of various aerial spells and tips in Mist manipulation.