"Mommy mommy! Daddy shad won of deese two" Cody said coming up to me with two paper bags.

"Hmm lets take a look! Batman; Superman" I said checking it out. " You want to be a super hero?"

"Daddy shaid I will become won in da future" Cody said flashing a cute smile.

"Well I like Superman." I said giving the superman pack to him and putting the batman one back. Then Justin and I went looking for our costumes.

"Starwars?" Justin said coming up to me with a starwar girl and guy couple outfit.

"Thats some hard material... dont think I can fit in it.. " I said looking at my small bump.

"True dat. Okay how about I be dracula and you be... you know the vampire girl.. his wife" he said laughing

"Sounds good." I said surprised I actually agreed with him.

"Love you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. He gave me a pick on my lips and smiled

"love you too" I said kissing back.

"Eww" Cody said who were standing below us..

"Hehe you want a kiss?" I said picking him up.

"Yesh mommy" he said. I kissed him on the cheeks many time tickling him also.

"Hey hey Ill carry you, your mom already has your baby brother sister on her" he said taking Cody away from me. Then we went to the cashier to pay and went out the store.

"Hey Justin. Can we take a picture together?" a girl came up to us.

"Yeah Suree" Justin said

"Thanks" she said after taking a selfie with him.

"Hi! Whos this child?" she said

"Umm.. my son?" Justin said shocked that she didnt know his son.

"YOUR son? I thought it was Chazs son." she said straight up.

"What?" Justin and I both said at the same time.

"Um think you misunderstood.. this is my son" he said stiffly.

"You sure? Well okay then!" she said walking away

"What a bitch..." I whispered under my breath.

"Cody is MY son right?" Justin asked

"What the fuck are you asking? Of course he is! Just look at him!" I said

"Right right...Sorry" he said still not sure whether to believe me.

"Justin!" I almost yelled. I rolled my eyes at him and left to the car.

"Sorry Baby" he said once again

"Whatever" I said pissed.

On the way home was silent. I didnt feel like talking to him. As we got home we settled down and did our own things. Cody ran around the house playing as Justin watched some tv, as I went in the music room and sat down. I texted Ariana, and told her what happened, and we talked about some girl stuff. I actually talked my friends in New York. But hardly though.

I got up and sat on the piano and began playing a random melody. I played around with some melody until it became familar. I finally found the melody that belonged to the song.

Empire state of mind by Alicia keys.

Ooooh, New York!

Ooooh, New York!

Grew up in a town that is famous as a place of movie scenes

Noise is always loud, there are sirens all around and the streets are mean