(JASE)

After leaving Athena standing there hurting because of what I did last night, killed me inside. I was going to do everything I could to make her happy again, even if it does kill me. Making my way into my dorm room, I end up slamming my door behind me. I walk over to the fridge to grab a water bottle before plopping onto my bed. I have to try and recall what happened last night because I know I would never do anything to hurt Athena.  Even if her bother never had whispered that threat to me that one day, I still could never do anything to hurt her. I truly cared for this girl more than any other girl I’ve dated.

Sighing as I throw my head back onto my pillow, I close my eyes to recall everything I could.

Got to party- had a beer

Meet up with Athena- got a drink with her

We got split up some how

The race started, so I went with a few friends hoping I would run into her.

I know I tried calling and texting, but the service sucked.

After race I remember a girl came up to me asking if I was from new horizon, and then told me how good we were then she offered me a beer. Then I don’t remember what happen between that point and seeing Athena’s face from finding a girl on my lap.

Who was this girl anyways?

And why can’t I remember what she looked like?

I’ll go to the sorority house later, and ask some of the guys if they remember seeing me with some girl.

Someone has to know who she is.

(ATHENA)

After crying for like an hour I decided to take a shower to see if that would help me feel any better.  Letting the steamy hot water fall down on to me did help me relax a little. I stood there with my eyes closed trying to forget last night. That didn’t really help much I kept getting bits and pieces of Nigel and I sitting at a lake, and him telling me a story. Weird I can’t recall all of it, knowing me it was one of my wacked out dreams. But I wanted answers, and someone was going to give them to me.

After I got out of the shower I just threw on some leggings and an oversized shirt, and threw my hair up into a bun. I go into my living room taking my cell phone with me and taking a seat on my comfy couch.

I call Ben first- No answer, but left message to call back.

Called Tias second- Straight to voice mail, so I left a voice mail to call me back.

Called Alex third- It picked up and then clicked, what the hell?

I tried Cole next- No answer either and I’m not surprised at the least, because he’s been ignoring my calls and texts.

Finally I tried my parents and they too didn’t answer their phones, and I was starting to get really annoyed with everyone. So I decided to send out a group text to all of them!

WELL SEEING HOW NO ONE CAN ANSWER THEIR CELL PHONE THESE DAYS. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ALL SUCK BIG TIME AND WHEN YOU FIT ME INTO YOU’RE BUSY LIVES…CALL ME…I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!

Athena

I push send as I smile happily to myself, and thought about what I was going to do with the rest of my day. Hmm maybe I can go see Nigel and see if he can fill in some of my night that is a blur, because I do remember hanging with him for a little bit. Confirming my plan in my head, I get off my couch making my way out and over to Nigel’s not bothering to give him the heads up.