Well, hello, sexy thang

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Aww, is someone uncomfortable?" Leo asked.

"No, someone's tired of watching everyone suck face, including my dipshit brothers," I retorted. "No wonder Dad has to warn us. No one can keep it in their pants." With that, I walked off.

"What's his deal?" Leo asked.

"We talked the other night, and he got real tense when I brought up doing more," Mel said.

"Why? It's not like he's the only virgin left on earth. RJ hasn't been with a woman yet either," Nik said.

RJ looked at them. "Only because I haven't found the right one, and I'm in no rush."

"I don't know, but it can't be all because of Cassie, can it?" She asked them.

"No, but I have a feeling someone might know the reason," RJ suggested as he walked away, and they followed.

They found JJ with Lydia having lunch. JJ looked up to see RJ, Nik, Mel, and Leo standing there. "Dare I ask why the four of you are standing there sans my brother?"

"We need to talk to you a minute," RJ said.

He looked at them and then at Lydia, who nodded as Leo joined her. They went outside around the corner of the restaurant. "Can we hurry this up before I freeze my balls off?" JJ asked, trying to warm his hands.

"What's up with your brother?" Nik asked.

"What do you mean?" JJ questioned.

"He flipped out on us when we were talking about sex," Nik said.

"Is that what you wanted to talk about to me? My brother and his sexual aversion," JJ said, arching an eyebrow.

"Look, JJ, Liam won't give a straight answer without a snarky response. We just want to know what the deal is," RJ said.

"Okay fine. It scares Liam," JJ answered.

"Because of what Cassie did?" RJ asked.

"That's part of it, but it's also because he doesn't think he will measure up to anyone. It's a way he hides his insecurity with his comebacks and sarcasm. Ever since Cassie, he has a big fear of rejection, and the many girls he dated didn't help either," JJ said.

"But he never got serious with them because he wanted it to be with someone he loves," Mel said.

"That's partly true. The girls he dated in high school were so worried about their looks and everything that they didn't consider how Liam felt. He believed all girls were shallow, self-absorb human beings that didn't care about anyone but themselves. And to an extent, he's right. It took a long time for him to let his guard down with Mel, especially after the gay comment," JJ said.

"It's nice to know that instead of asking me why I am the way I am, ask my brother," I mentioned as they all looked at me.

"Liam, they have concerns, that's all," JJ reasoned.

"Concerned? More like nosey," I said, walking up to them. "I have never pried into things about your business because it's not my place as a decent human being. I have always understood that whatever you said to me was what you only wanted me to know, no matter the little information. I would expect the same courtesy, but then again, what do I expect from anyone now a day," I said with the sarcasm oozing from my lips. I looked at Mel. "You of all people knew where I stood, but here you are with my dipshit family prying into my business. Is it so important to have sex that you have to go behind my back?" I asked with a look of disdain.

Then I grabbed her arm, dragging her as she yelled, "Liam, stop! You're hurting me!"

I turned around and snapped, "But isn't this what you wanted for things to progress further? Isn't this what you pushed for with me? Isn't it?" I was practically screaming at her as she recoiled at the harshness of my tone and cried.