Chapter Thirty-Five (Final)

Just a quick A/N, this chapter is a lot longer than any of my previous chapters. I suggest going under your blanket fort, grab a cup of hot chocolate, and relax! This'll be a doozie!
I have combined Zelda's and Link's POV's into one long chapter.
So, without further ado, I present to you the final chapter of my fanfiction, Love-Hate!
_________________

Zelda's POV

Magical power swarmed throughout my whole body. I felt as if I could go soaring through the clouds. My hair floated up in the updraft of wind being created below my feet. Farore's green crystal shattered in my hands, ending its one-use power.

My vision soon became blurry, so I closed my eyes. I exhaled sharply, hoping that this magic would work.

Memories of my friends swirled throughout my mind. I couldn't help but smile, small giggles escaping my mouth. Soon enough I was crying. I never knew how much I needed my friends.

Not until now.

As past memories of Link, Agitha and Midna came to my mind, I felt more power swell within me.

It's like my friends are here with me, lending me their power, I thought to myself.

My feet arose off of the ground, and my hands clenched into fists. I drew in a quick breath. Bright green, flashing lights blinded me. A cried out, wishing for this war to be over.

A war...

A war none of us wanted to partake in.

After the green light subsided, I blinked a few times. My dress had reverted back to my own clothes, and I smiled. I rubbed my eyes, trying to recover my sight.

When I opened my eyes, three stunned teenagers stood before me.

Link, Agitha, and Midna.

Agitha screamed. "You stupid head! I thought you were gone!"

I ran to my friend, hugging her instantly. "I don't even know what happened... but I'm glad to be back with you guys."

Midna came around from behind me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You numskull! It felt like an eternity without you!"

I faced Midna. "Sorry. I wanted to get back sooner, you'll never believe who I-"

Link stood awkwardly behind Midna, smiling.

Smiling like the dork he is.

Agitha slowly released me, as did Midna. They both stood next to each other, smirking and giggling as I walked over to Link.

"So, uh," Link began, "you really scared us for a minute there."

I rolled my eyes, punching his arm. "Way to state the obvious."

Link smiled. "Anyway, who did you meet?"

I grinned. "I met the princess."

Midna gasped from behind me. "You mean, the Zelda?"

I nodded. "Yeah, and she's the one that helped me to get to you guys." I summoned the glass bottle in front of me, looking down at the two remaining crystals. "These are crystals that have the power of the three golden goddesses. Well, two, now that I already used Farore's crystal to get here."

Link looked down at the bottle, admiring the crystals. "They shine so brightly."

I held up the bottle, placing it in Link's hands. "Yeah, they do. They belong to the hero, so you should take them."