Chapter Three

"Wakey-wakey!" Agitha screeched, flipping on the lights, then proceeding to hit me with her pillow.

I moaned, holding my arms above my eyes, shielding them from the bright lights. "What time is it?"

"Seven."

I sat up, my messy brown hair sticking up everywhere. I frowned. "Why are we getting up so early?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"The game is at Castle Town," Agitha said, brushing her hair. "That's almost three hours away."

My eyes widened. "Three hours? Why is the game so far away?"

Agitha shrugged her shoulders. "Dunno. Everyone just said to come, though, so I am."

I rolled my eyes. "Who even invited you?"

Agitha smiled. "Midna."

I was shocked. "Midna? Really? Why would she of all people invite you to the boys' championship soccer game?"

Agitha seemed in a daze. "I dunno... Maybe she really does want to be my friend?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I say it's a trap."

Agitha gasped and looked at me. "What? Maybe she's just trying to be nice by inviting us to the game."

I shook my head. "It seems weird, first of all. I mean, a soccer game that's three hours away? That hasn't happened in, like, four years for our school." I yawned.

Agitha rolled her eyes. "Zel, come on. When was the last time we were invited to be with the popular people?"

"Do you only care about popularity?" I asked.

"Do you just not want to go?" Agitha said. "Because I wanted you to tag along with me."

I moaned. "Fine! I'll go. But you're buying me food along the way."

Agitha smiled. "Okay with me!"

I laughed. "Okay, then. So, when are we leaving?"

Agitha set her brush down into her bag. She looked at me and giggled. "Now!"

"Wait, what?" I stood up quickly and took her brush back out of her bag, brushing my hair quickly. "Hold up just a sec, let me finish getting ready."

Agitha smiled. "So you do care about looks after all, do you?"

"Well... If Link's gonna be there..." I mumbled ever so quietly.

However, of course Agitha heard me. "Yes! So you do like him!"

I blushed a bit. "Uh, no," I began, trying to think of an excuse. "I hardly know him."

Agitha sighed. "Pshh, who cares? You'll get to know each other."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. He'll be too busy with Ilia and his friends."

Agitha grabbed my arm. "Okay, lets go!"

"Wait!" I said, trying to get her off of me. "I need to put some decent clothes on!"

Agitha eyed my outfit. "Zel, you wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt everywhere you go." She smiled. "You'll be fine."

This comforted me. I smiled back. "Alrighty. Let's go!"