Epilogue #2

Mia's POV

I looked at Xiumin in shock. He looked exactly the same from when he left. Imani held onto Xiumin so tight like she was afraid he was doing to disappear.

"It's true I haven't been with my family for 5 years because of business in my hometown. I hated to have to leave her like this. I appreciate that she has always remembered me and would like it if you, as her classmates, don't tease her about not having her father around or if I don't look like her" Xiumin said.

"That's not true appa, we have the same cheeks, nose, and eye shape" Imani smiled.

Xiumin looked at Imani and smiled.

They walked to where I was and Imani sat on Xiumin's lap. Together we watched the rest of the kids introducing their fathers. After they were done we went home.

The whole car ride Imani talked up a storm to Xiumin, telling him about her life. She gave him all the father's day gifts she made for him and he smiled at her kissing her cheek.

When we got home, Imani was already asleep. Xiumin carried her to her bedroom.

He sat on the bed next to me, not saying anything and just looked at the father's day gifts Imani gave him. It was silent and I couldn't look at him without crying.

"Mia" he said grabbing me and hugging me. "I'm sorry it took me so long to come back. I see it has put a lot on Min-Hee"

I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears from falling.

"It was so hard without you. There were so many times were I needed to you with me, comforting me, by my side" I said choking on tears.

He tilted my face up. "Look at me, I need to look into my wife's eyes. I missed you so much. Look at me. I miss your smile, your voice, your kisses, everything"

I looked into his eyes and he was crying.

"Wife?" I asked.

His face was expressionless. He grabbed my hand and we were in a forest. The scenery was beautiful. It was Xiumin, himself.

He bent down on one knee and took out a box, opening it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring with

He bent down on one knee and took out a box, opening it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring with...snowflakes on it.

"I brought you hear Mia because this is where I got when I just need to calm myself down and be alone. I wanted to share this with you because your the love my life. Will you be the one to give me the love that I always needed and stay with me no matter what happens?"

I looked at him in shock.

"Will you marry me?" He asks.

I clenched my fist and walked up to him, making him not kneel down. I swung my hand at him and he caught it with ease restraining myself from hitting him. I broke out crying.