CHAPTER FOUR

Kyle and Tina, literally, dragged me into the doctor's office. They said I will be having a psychiatrists and must visit him/her every Tuesday. Dr. Benson gave me medication to "calm me down" or to stop me from seeing that guy.

Kyle took me to a coffee shop just around the corner and ordered us Americanos and cinnamon pastries. He thought this would calm me, but h-ll it didn't! I couldn't get the thought of my boyfriend amd best friend thinking I'm crazy! What have I done to deserve this!

I am still pissed at him and Tina, and probably am not going to talk to them for days, weeks, months, years, etc.

Kyle glances at me several times and took little sips of his coffee.

"I'm happy that you didn't refuse to go to the coffee shop with me" he says, clearing his throat.

I don't answer and take an angry bite out of my pastry. He sighs and speaks again,

"You can ignore me all you want, but as long as you're here with me and know you're happy, nothing can bring me down" he gushes.

I feel my cheeks getting hot and I begin to lightly touch my cheeks. Why am I reacting this way? That was so cheesy.

Kyle smirks and lightly pinches my nose.

"I know that caught your attention" he responds.

I roll my eyes and continue to drink my coffee. While I'm sipping my coffee, I see a guy with a black beanie and black mask walk in. He goes to the counter.

"One of your best coffees and a baozi" he says.

That voice! I swear it's him!

The man walks past us and glances at me, sitting at the table behind us.

I quickly get up and the man begins to speak.

"Don't bother trying to meet me now. We'll meet later" he chuckles.

"Son of a b---h" I mumble.

"That's not very nice" he responds.

I groan and sit in my seat, crossing my arms like a spoiled child.

"Take me home" I mumble to Kyle.

"Hmm?" He chimes in.

"Please take me home" I say.

He looks up at me with a huge grin on his face.

"I'm so glad you spoke to me" he says happily.

I nod my head in response and refuse to look at him.

He walks over to me with a skip in his step and grabs my hand. As he grabs my hand he kisses it and mumbles I love you my little stubbornness. I try my best not to smile when I hear what he says.

***************************

I quickly go into my room and throw myself onto my bed. Looking at my medication my doctor gave me, just put me in a bad mood. I go to the bathroom and flush the pills down the toilet.

"That's a waste of money" I hear.

The voice startled me so much that I screamed and almost fell head first into the toilet. Cold hands catch me by my waist and spin me around to face it. I look strait into his beautiful brown orbs and gasp.

"You!"

"Your welcome?" He chuckles.

I observe him, head to toe. He was still wearing that black beanie and mask.

"Who are you?" I ask.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Yes readers! Finally! What did you think of this chapter? I apologize if it was kind of boring, I was trying to find ways they would actually meet, you know face to face.

Anyways... please press that star to Vote, share, and leave a comment.

-Saranghe
-purplejenee 🙊