CHAPTER FORTY

Mia's POV

When I saw them disappear, I quickly got my stuff and called Mandy. I told her I was coming home right away. She sounded angry since I didn't tell her where I was going after giving birth. I called an Uber and had it pick me up from the house.

I driver reached my destination and I quickly threw him the money. Knocking on the door like I was dying, Mandy answered it. She crossed her arms around her chest and tapped her foot like a disappointed parent.

"Where were you?" She hissed.

"I was at Xiumin's brothers house" I said.

"Well, where's the baby?" She asked.

"With Xiumin. He wanted to take her somewhere"

"Okay" She said not letting me in.

"Mandy, why are you acting like this?" I ask her.

A dark chuckle escapes her lips. "Ever since you've met that Xiumin guy, you've be hiding things from me. You disappear for a week and then come crying back to me. I tired of that sh*t Mia"

"There's a reason why I can't tell you Mandy" I said getting a bit frustrated.

Mandy rolls her eyes and slaps the door in my face. I stand there in front of the door angry.

"The h*ll is wrong with you Mandy!" I said as tears went to the brim of eyes.

I looked through my bag and found my keys, unlocking the door. When walking in, the house was quiet. Too quiet for my liking. I went upstairs and saw Troy on my bed. His head was hanging from my bed sheet.

I shook him, but he didn't wake up. I turned him over, blood on his head. I felt a sharp pain in my head and that's when I heard it's voice. The voice that keeps me up all night. Keeps me praying for my life.

"Mia, you think you can hide her forever. The h*ll you can't" it laughed.

I ran out the room and into Mandy's room. She was in a similar state as Troy, but worse. I touched her blood stained hair.

"The h*ll is wrong with you?!" I shouted.

"Nothing, and don't cry. They're not dead, well not yet" It chuckled.

I clenched my fists and shut my eyes tightly, hoping this was just a nightmare.

"If you don't give me your baby, Troy and Mandy will die for real"

The MAMA appeared in front of me. It took off its cloak. Right before could see the face, my eyes burned like h*ll. I screamed and rolled around the floor in pain. It hurt so bad.

"Tell me where they are and the pain will stop" The MAMA said as my pain got worse.

"I don't know!" I cried.

"What do you mean you don't know?" It asked kicking my on the ground. "You helped them hide her!"

"I don't f**king know!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, forcing to get up and failing.

The MAMA grabbed me by the neck and through me against the wall. It picked me up by my braids and held me against the wall.

"I'm giving you one more chance. Where are they? I know she's with him" The MAMA hissed.

"Didn't you f**king hear me? I said I don't know you deaf b***h!"

It's grip on my neck got tighter. A deep chuckle can from it's chest. It laughed and than screeched like a vulture, ready to eat it's dead carcasses. It's body got bigger and it disappeared. The MAMA appeared behind me and held me up against it's back. A dozen of it's creatures appeared in front of me. It licked my neck and bit me.

I screamed loud. The pain hurt so much. I felt my whole body burn.

"Wha! What! did you do to mean?' I forced out.

"I put a venomous poison in you so my creatures will attack. It'll make them hungry for you" It laughed sucking the blood my neck left. When it was finished I fell to the ground. It's creatures pounced on me, attacking me. They chewed at me. It was so pain. I couldn't stand it.

I closed my eyes and thought about Xiumin and Imani. I'm doing this for them. It's time to grow up. I'm probably not going to survive this.

Tears escaped my closed eyes. I feel so guilty. I put my friends in danger and my child all because I took Xiumin's necklace. I wish this was a nightmare, a long nightmare and I'm ready to wake up from it. But if this is a nightmare, I can make my own choices. I opened my eyes and looked at one of the creatures in the eyes.

I grabbed it by its jaw, strangling it. It screeched and the other creatures came rushing at me. I found the strength to get up. When the creatures came to me, about arm length away, they fell back. Ice spears all over this back. I looked around and couldn't find him. Did I do that?

"Mia" I heard.

I looked around.

"Xiumin?" I cried, he was no where.

"I'm sorry, but it's Luhan" Luhan responded.

"Where are you?" I weakly said.

"We're in the hideout, but I can talk to you through your mind. Before you left, Xiumin gave you a bit of his powers because he sensed something like this would happen. Use them wisely because he didn't have enough time you give much" Luhan said.

"Luhan...don't tell Xiumin the pain I'm in...I don't want him to worry" I said getting chocked up again.

"I don't need to. He already knows, he can feel it, so can your daughter" Luhan said.

Tears escaped my eyes and fell down to my knees. I can't imagine how much pain my baby must be going through. She's not even one years old yet.

"She's fine, Lay is healing her so don't worry too much. Now finish your fight off. I believe in you. Fighting!" He said.

I opened my eyes and looked at the creatures. I stabbed them several times with the ice spear in fury. I was sent across the room and he MAMA me in my leg. He kneeled down and laughed.

"What confidence do you have. If you really want to fight, let's take it somewhere I'm most familiar with"

In a blink of an eye were at a place similar to earth my more colorful. The atmosphere felt very miserable and people walked around hopeless. The colors I though were bright at the weird place became dull and all the people I saw walking around, fell to the ground.

"Welcome to EXOPLANET" The MAMA said.

__________________________________

Hey readers! Sorrry for the long wait! I was running out of time to write and didn't know what else to write. But the story is coming to an end. I don't know yet, what the last chapter will be though. But stay tuned because I'll try my best to update this weekend. 

-Saranghe

-💜purple jeneé ✌🏾💜