CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

I looked down on the ground and saw ice and frost near my bed and along the walls.

The boys looked around and seemed to understand. Sehun says something in their language to Suho and Suho nods his head. I look at them with a puzzled look.

"It's happening" Tao says in English for me to understand.

"What's happening?" I ask.

Tao looks at the others for approval and they shake their heads.

"Not now. You can know later" Kris says.

"No. You guys need to tell me what's going on. I have a indigo child in my f**king stomach and don't know what really is going on. If you don't tell me, I'm leaving" I say.

They look at me like they don't believe me.

I huff and roll my eyes and walk towards the doorway. No one moves and just look at me like I'm dumb. They really don't know who they're messing with. When I say I'm going to do something, I guarantee I'll do it! Kai walked in front of me, blocking my way.

"You're not going to get that far in the condition you are in" Kai says.

"Does it look like I'll give a sh*t? I'll find my way" I said grabbing my stuff and pushing past them.

"You know it's like 2:00 in the morning?" Kai says.

"Still don't give a f**k" I mumble.

I head out the door and put in my address in the GPA to find my way out. The EXO brothers are really trying to hide themselves because their cabin is on a f**king mountain and there are tones of trees. I headed north, as the GPS said, and hummed to myself. All that was heard was the rustling of the leaves. In the distance you could hear the hollowing of wolves. It made me automatically think of the MAMA's creatures. I shuddered at the thought of it.

The closer I walked, the sound of waves crashing up against the mountain's rocks was heard. Eventually, I made it to the noise. I looked down at the waves and admired the way the water jumped in the air as it hit the rocks. I got closer to the edge of the mountain and sat down. I tightly gripped the edge of the mountain, making sure i wouldn't fall.

A growling noise was heard from behind. I looked and saw nothing. It was heard again and I quickly looked behind me seeing nothing, again. I quickly got up and grabbed my things in my hands, but then...I saw yellow glowing eyes staring back at me. The eyes got closer and came out from the darkness of the trees. It was the MAMA's creature. It crept closer and I took a step back.

I looked what ways I could go, but found out I was being cornered by these creatures. Taking a deep breath and praying, I jumped off the edge of the cliff, falling into the water. The waves were extremely strong and pushed me back. I tried to swim, but a wave would come and push me back or push me under water.

I clung onto a rock, but my arms gave up and I let myself sink to the bottom of the ocean. I looked up at the surface of the ocean and could see the water moving above me. Soon I felt myself get light headed. I was too weak to fight back, I try to breath again. Maybe it's better that I die.

Something fell into the water and started coming towards me. My eyes shot open as the figure got closer. I tried pushing myself back, hitting my head o mountain rock. My eyes slowly closed at the pain. I could feel the presence of the figure get closer. The closer it got, the colder the water became.

***

Something cold and wet was shaking me. I stirred and pushed the cold hands from me. I opened my eyes slightly and could see a shirtless figure. My eyes didn't adjust. "Mia~" it said many times. I smiled at the voice, but when my eyes finally adjusted, no one was there. I got up and looked around. I was in the middle of the ocean on an ice raft.

I laid back on the ice, looking up at the sky admiring its purple, blue, and green color. I looked to my left where I saw my phone. I was surprised that it was still working and said that two full days have passed. I looked at my swollen stomach which proved that my phone was right.

I paddled my way back to shore which had to take about an hour. It was a pain. I'm hungry, weak, sore, and dizzy. When I got to the shore I fell onto the sand weak. My head was pounding. I turned onto my back and put my hand under my shirt. Several kicks came from my stomach which made me wince, but happy. I was happy to know that my baby was okay.

I stayed on the sand until the sky became dark again. Getting up, my legs wobbled in protest. I looked at my phone and just decided to lay back down. It was too dark to leave. My eye lids were heavy and I drifted asleep.

I could hear the waves, the wind, and the howling noises of wolves. I was too tired to even care about what was going on. The howling noise got louder but stopped, sounding like a wounded dog. My eyes shot open and up on the mountain I could see the glowing of red eyes.

Quickly getting up, I did what every smart person in a horror movie would do. Run away from the danger. It was like I got an adrenaline rush. I ran into the waves quickly and could hear running behind me. "Mia!" I heard someone growl.

I refused to look back and kept running. There was another glow of red eyes ahead of me. I ran into the figure as it held onto me.

My breathing got harder. I tried fighting back but the figure held me tighter. "Mia" the figure said. My eyes widened at the familiar voice, but it wasn't who I expected. Instead of coldness, I felt familiar warmth.

Soon I was back in the cabin and was face to face with a tired looking Kai. I looked at Kai with disappointment. "I'm sorry, but I'm not him" Kai responded. Kai let go of me.

"But the ice, familiar coldness...It had to be..." My voice cracked.

"He's not coming back anytime soon Mia" Kris spoke.

"You're lying. He said he'd come before I have my baby which is in 2-3 days" I responded quickly.

The two boys got quiet.

"It seems that you I only get to feel your presence when I'm in danger. Well if that's the case, the danger I'll get" I mumbled.

I ran out the door and heard Kai and Kris's voices. I kept running, running until I heard the waves again. When I got to the edge, I took a deep breath and jumped off the cliff, shutting my eyes...

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! I apologize if there were any typos. I really didn't have time to check my grammar. Anyways, how'd you like this chapter? Hope you enjoyed it and thank you for being so patient with me! Stay tuned for the next chapters!

-saranghe

-purpleJenee ^_^