CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I look into his eyes and begin to sweat. He looks back at me with a surprised look. I take the diary from him and hide it away. "How far did you get?" I ask.

"Not far enough" he says smiling at me. I nearly melt at his smile.

"Okay. That's good" I respond changing into my pajamas. He looks away when he notices I'm taking my clothes off. I turn off the light and hop into the bed with him. I can feel his bare arm against mine. I immediately freak out and scoot away from him. Grabbing a pillow, I put it in between us.

***************************
My alarm wakes me up and I notice I was sleeping on his bare chest. I jump up and fall off the bed, hitting my head. "Are you okay?" He asks helping me up. I nod my head and walk to the bathroom. For some reason, after that talk with Mandy last night, I feel weird around Xiumin.

I quickly wash up and go downstairs to eat breakfast. Xiumin comes down wearing a shirt that shows off his biceps. I look away shyly and hand him a plate.

"Mandy made pancakes this morning" I say looking away from him.

"Okay. They look good" he says, probably smiling. I nod my head in response and continue to stuff the pancakes into my mouth.

"So, what classes did you join?" I ask.

"Same as you" he responds while eating.

"Oh"

He glances at me and searches my eyes. I quickly look away. "Are you okay?" He asks with concern in his voice.

"What? Yeah. I'm perfectly fine" I scoff.

"Okay" he responds, obviously not convinced. "We should get going" he says looking at his watch. I clear our plates and awkwardly walk to campus with him. The walk seemed longer than usual and a bit uncomfortable. No one dared to speak.

When we showed up at the university, the front lady was a little bit dolled up today. She smiled brightly at Xiumin and began to start a conversation with him. She saw me beside him and frowned. I responded by sticking my middle finger up at her, but "jack in the box" way. After signing my name and what not, I headed to class. Xiumin sat next to me and began to to look through his papers.

"Whose the hotty?" A unfamiliar voice asks. I look up and saw the girl who was making out with Kyle at his party.

"How about you ask yourself?" I ask, rolling my eyes. She fake smiles at me and walks infront of Xiumin's desk. She bends down so her cleavage is more visible and gives him Nalah eyes.

"Hey" she says in a seductive tone. Xiumin looks up and smiles at her. "What's a hotty doing here?" She asks licking her lips. I roll my eyes and get up to talk to Tina. Xiumin begins to chuckle.

"Planning on getting my Masters in the engineering field" he responds.

"Oh. Well if you need help, since you're new, I'll be glad to show you around" she says touching his arm.

"That's nice of you. Can you tell me your name?" He asks.

"Leona" she says.

"That's a pretty name. I'm Xiumin" he says shaking her hand. She bites her lower lip and trails her finger down his chest.

"Maybe after school we can get some coffee" she says.

His eyes lighten up. "It's a date" he responds.

"Awesome. Pick me up after school" she says leaving his desk.

I was feeling furious just watching those two talk to each other. Tina was trying to get my attention while I oberved Xiumin and Leona. Professor eventually walked in and introduces Xiumin to everyone. Girls whispered to each other about him and giggled. It made me feel a certain way seeing how they reacted. I groaned when Xiumin said a few things and girls started giggling. Kyle walks in while girls are fangirling over him. Kyle glares at Xiumin and looks like he's going to erupt. "Not this fag" Kyle groans.

"Shut up Kyle" Tina says hitting him. Kyle rolls his eyes and lays his head onto the desk.

I couldn't pay attention at all to any of my professors and in my classes. I was distracted by everyone. Everyone was getting on my last nerve!

My classes had ended and I head home, remembering Xiumin went to get coffee with that b***h. Tina said I seemed pissed off when she dropped me off at my apartment. I denied it. Just wish Xiumin didn't go to the university with me so girls wouldn't know he exists!

I slammes the door behind me which made Mandy jump when I entered the house. She looked at me with wide eyes and watched me stomp upstairs. I threw stuff onto the floor and screamed in my pillow. "F**k him and f**k everyone else!" I shouted. I was going on a rampage. Messing up the room and not giving a sh*t about anything. Finally calming down, I began to cry. The door creaked open and Mandy came in with two spoons in hand, Pitch Perfect, and a tube of peacon ice cream.

"Want to talk about it?" She asks.

"Yes" I cry.

She sits next to me and slides me the icecream and spoon.

"What happened?" She asks while turning on the movie.

"Xiumin and Leona" I say.

She gestures for me to continue. "Xiumin is in all my classes and girls are crazy over him, especially Leona. Leona flirted with him and invited him to coffee. So now, Xiumin and Leona are going for coffee" I say while crushing the icecream tube.

"You're jealous" Mandy responds.

"Huh?"

"You're jealous. It's obvious!"

"I don't get it"

"Think! Why are you mad at girls liking Xiumin. And Leona? When did you start caring about her flirting. She flirts with everyone"

I begin to think back and realize what Mandy has been trying to have me understand this whole time. I'm in love with Xiumin.

"I like him" I mumble.

"Yes!" She shouts.

"What do I do?"

"Anything"

"Confess?"

"Maybe" she says hiding a smile.

"I'll do it now"

"Do it quickly! You know where to go!" She yells.

I get up and run out my door. Almost tripping and falling, I rush to the coffee shop. I run in and stop in my tracks. Leona had her hands on Xiumin's chest and he had his on her waist. They were...kissing.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Hey readers! Sorry for not updating in a long time. I will try to update sooner. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me your thoughts on it. Stay tuned for next chapters.

-saranghe
-purpleJenee 💜