CHAPTER TWO

That's all I remember and the snowflake necklace in my bag. (Refer to picture above). I knew it wasn't mine, but I always kept it, thinking it was a symbol or sign that someone was keeping me safe.

I clenched the necklace to my chest and kissed it.

"Mia~" I heard faintly "Mia~"

That voice, why did it sound so familiar.

"Mia~" the elegant voice spoke again.

I looked around and my eyes were caught by a man outside our classroom. The man's eyes looked into mine and I did to his. I couldn't tell who it was because he wore a black beanie and a black mask, so only his eyes were showing.

He waved a booklet in his hands and when I looked closely, it was my essay.

My mouth fell open in awe. Blinking my eyes and shaking my head, I looked back to where I saw the man and he was gone.

I looked at my desk and my essay was right infront of my face.

"WHAT THE F-CK?!" I shouted falling out of my chair.

"Mia?!" My teacher yelled.

"Hmm?" I hummed, rubbing my now bruised back.

"What is it now?" Professor asks.

"My-my essay! It was on my desk!!!" I say, sounding like a maniac.

"Damn" he mutters. "Hand it to me"

I quickly get up and hand him the essay.

"S-sorry" I mutter.

"Sure" he scoffs.

I roll my eyes and sit down in my seat again. I couldn't get that myseterious guy out of my head. Who is he?

***************************

I head to my next class and Tina comes running up to me.

"What's up with you Mia?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I respond, putting my hands on my hips.

"Your outburst in class" she says.

"If I tell you, you're gonna think I'm crazy" I laugh dryly.

"Hit me" she says, pulling me to a bench.

"Okay" I say. "So remember that time I told you about the story of my parents kicking me out and me hearing a voice"

"Yeah. What 'bout it?"

"Well I think I heard that same voice in class"

She looks at me confused and bursts out laughing.

"What the h-ll?" She chuckles.

"No. I'm serious. I looked outside our classroom, where I heard the voice, and saw a man wearing a black beanie and mask. He held my essay up and when I blinked, it was infront of me" I say shaking her.

She looks into my eyes and begins laughing again.

I groan and cross my arms across my chest like a little kid.

"Idiot, you're just probably hallucinating from the stress from school" she responds patting my back.

"Does that even sound right to you?" I ask her.

She says nothing and I get up from the bench glaring at her.

"Fine. You don't have to believe me now, but you need to promise to believe me later" I tell her, shoving my pinkie into her face.

Who Is He? (Who Are You?) [COMPLETED✔️]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें