CHAPTER ONE

"Ah~" I sign, when I woke up. I looked at my clock, and noticed it's 10:00pm! My class starts in 15 minutes!

I rush to my bathroom and began my daily routine. I throw a pair of sweats and t-shirt on and put on my Nikes.

I grab my bag and run as fast as my legs can take me to campus. The university is about 8 blocks away from my apartment, I think I can make it right on time.

I ran into the office, slamming my hands onto the desk.

"Late again Ms.Robinson?" The desk lady asks.

"Yes~" I hum. "Can you pretty please with sugar on top, check me in. I have 2 minutes 'til my class starts"

"Sure thing. Just fill out these papers putting your first name, last name, teacher, class number,..."

"Woman!" I interupt.

She looks up at me in shock.

"Emm~ sorry" I chuckle.

"I'll just fill it out for you, since I already know it" she sighs.

"OMG! THANK YOU!!!" I shout running off to my class, again.

I turn the corner and smile to myself when I notice my classroom door is still open. So class hasn't started yet.

I run to the door as fast as I can and WHAM! I ran right into the door.

"Ouch!" I shout, rubbing my temples.

The door swings open and my best friend looks down at me. She began laughing when she saw me on the floor, holding my head.

"Did you just---?" She was laughing so hard, she couldn't even finish her sentence.

I roll my eyes.

"Yes I did, now help me up Tina!" I say.

She finally pulls me up and can't stop laughing.

"Woke up late again?" My boyfriend asks when I sit in my seat.

"Yes" I groan.

He chuckles to himself and kisses my forehead.

"And you ran into the door, again?" He asks with amusement in his voice.

"What do you think Kyle?" I ask.

He begins laughing again and holds my face in his hands. He leans in to kiss me, but my teacher interupts.

"Now that eveyone is settled, can you turn in your essays?" Professor says.

I dumb everything out of my bag and search for the book sized essay. Crap! I left it my bathroom! I groan loudly and put my head onto my desk.

"Mia, are you okay?" Professor asks me.

"No. Apparently I left my essay at my apartment" I tell him.

He lets out a sigh and shakes his head.

"Okay than, it's late"

I bite my hand in frustration and scold myself for being so forgetful and stupid. That's probably why my parents kicked me out the house when I was 15.

I remember every detail of that day. I just came home from school and found all my clothes and things outside in the driveway. I ran into the house and my parents began yelling at me.

"Get out!" My mother had yelled.

"How could you?" My dad mumbles.

I looked at them confused and scared.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" I whispered.

"You. Don't. KNOW!?!!!" My mom screams.

"Get out before we call the police!" My dad shouts, hugging my mother.

"Umm...I'm really confused. I just don't understand why. I love you guys, so what makes you say stuff like this" I asked.

"Bull sh-t!" My mom groans.

"We hate you! Never come back!!!" My dad shouts.

I felt my feet taking me out of the house. I grab my clothes and things and stick them into my backpack.

I began walking and found myself in the city.

Sitting in a corner, I cried. I missed my parents and hoped they would come back to me apologizing. But I was wrong...I just want to die! They wouldn't care anyways.

I step into the middle of the busy streets and hope I would get hit by a car. I shut my eyes tightly and heard honking. My eyes shot open and I saw a Semi truck heading towards me.

I looked at the truck in horror. I pulled at my two braids and shut my eyes tightly, waiting for the truck to hit me.

Two minutes passed and I still didn't feel a huge impact hitting me.

"Mia~ Mia~ Open your eyes" I heard a soft voice say.

My eyes fluttered open and the truck was infront of my face. I fell back onto my butt, looking at the truck infront of me.

The truck was frozen to the streets. The front of it was covered in ice and frost, like someone stopped it.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Hello readers! This is my first fanfic so please, no hate.

Please give me your opinion and tell me if you like it. And yes, it's a Xiumin fanfic 😁

I have another ambw kpop fanfiction. It's a Jungkook fanfiction so click on my profile and check it out if you're interested! I update it every Saturday and sometimes Sunday if I forget to do Saturday. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!!

-Saranghae
-purplejenee 🙊