CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Xiumin's POV

Suddenly the lights flicker and the room feels like it's shaking.

"No!" She yells curling up into a ball.

"You need to leave Xiumin! The MAMA is here" she cries.

I kneel down to her, but the MAMA appears infront of her. The lights turn back on and I hear laughing. "Sorry to scare you and Mia, just trying to make some dramatic effect" it says while laughing. I narrow my eyes at it.

"Stay away from Mia" I hiss.

It chuckles. "You'd think I would do that after I found she holds something powerful, also I'm starting to feel a little drawn to her" it says kissing her hair.

I ball my hands in fists and try to punch the MAMA, but it throws me against the wall. It appears infront of me and begins to choke me. My whole body feels likes it's burning on the inside. One of MAMA's creatures appears infront of me and begins to attack me. I couldn't move my body, I couldn't get it off of me. All I could do was groan. I could hear Mia's screams, yelling at the MAMA to stop. The MAMA walks to Mia and picks her up, pushing her onto the wall. It kisses her on the lips making her cry. When it's done kissing her, she falls to the ground, not moving.

"What did you do?" I mumble weakly.

"Didn't Mia tell you?" It says chuckling. "I made her my mate. She is now mine"

I feel like my blood boils and I push the MAMA's creature off of me, running at the MAMA in full speed. I knock it off its feet and attempt to throw ice spears at it. I get attacked again by the MAMA's creature and bites my arm. I yell in pain and look at my bleeding arm. The creature screeches and the door of the apartment flies open, revealing 11 boys. It was Lay, D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, Luhan, Kai, Sehun, Chen, and Suho.

Baekhyun shinned his light at the MAMA. It yelled in pain and began to walk backwards where D.O slammed it into the ground making the whole apartment shake. Kai teleports us all to the woods and that's where the fight happens. The MAMA gets up and 12 of its creatures appear from behind it snarling. But, they slowly turn into each one of us. The MAMA pushes D.O off while D.O's match appears throwing him at the ground. Soon, all of us are fighting our doppelganger.

"Suho! What do we do?" Baekhyun asks while fighting the MAMA's creature that looks like him.

"We work together" Suho says. "Baekhyun I want you to blind all the MAMA's creatures including the MAMA after I make a tsunami. Chanyeol I want you to make a line of fire and burn all the creatures who Xiumin freezes. D.O, I need you to make an Earthquake everytime the creatures come at us. Sehun and Chen you need to be a tag team in this. Make a giant storm. Kris you need to fly Lay and Mia to our house. She needs to be healed. Kai help us fight off the creatures so I can make this tsunami and Tao you freeze everyone in time except for us"

Everyone did what Suho said and everything was going well. The only thing that was so challenging was Tao having to stop time on time. The MAMA was coming at him at full speed, it knew our plan and it was trying to prevent it from being completed. Kai and Chanyeol tried their best on trying to keep the MAMA away while Baekhyun managed to blind it. Tao quickly stopped time and we all began to combine our powers together. A huge sign appeared in the sky showing all our symbols.

As we put our powers together and shone them on the MAMA, it started to smoke. But I felt myself becoming weaker the longer we combined our powers. Everything felt like it was spinning and I fell to my knees out of breath, as everything went black.

***
I woke up in my bed. Yixing was sitting on a chair across from my bed. I got up and groaned as i felt my head hurt. Suho walked in looking worried and sighed in relief when he saw me awake. He sat at the edge of my bed and looked at me concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nod my head in response. "What happened?"

"You fainted while we were putting our powers together. It weakened the MAMA, but it got away when Tao stopped time controlling" he responded.

I groaned in frustration and ruffled my hair. "It's all my fault because I don't have that necklace"

Suho sighed and shook his head.

"Even if you had it, it wouldn't work. We didn't have Kris and Yixing. They were with Mia" Suho responds.

"Mia! How is she?" I ask.

"She's fine, just that Yixing couldn't heal all her injuries. She was injured too bad that him helping her, almost drained his powers. So Kris told him to stop"

I turn and look at Yixing, who had bags under his eyes. He definitely looked exhausted.

"He'll be fine. He was able to heal you and the rest of us" Suho said in a reassuring voice. I nodded my head and walked out my room to go to the balcony. Looking outside, the chirping of birds and the wind blowing filled my ears. It was actually pretty outside. I noticed Mia down in the garden looking at flowers and smiling at them. She looked very pretty, as usual.

I got up from the balcony and went downstairs to the garden. I back hugged her and she jumped, but relaxed when she noticed it was me.

"I missed you" I said, kissing the back of her neck. She turned around into my arms and brought my head to her level. Mia kissed my lips as she grabbed my face and tried pulling me closer. Tears trickled down her cheek as our lips moved in sync. She pulled back, heavily breathing.

"I am sorry" she mumbled. "I'm sorry for pushing you away. I did it because the MAMA visited me the night we had our fight. He made me be his puppet and now his mate. Every night i felt like crying because I wanted you by my side, but I had no more tears" she said.

I stared at her and wiped away her tears. "I missed you too" I said.

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and I pushed her onto the ground, hovering over her. She looked at me with wide eyes as I smirked at her.

"What do you think your-" I cut her off my kissing her plump lips and down to her collar bone and back to her lips. I ran my fingers through her braids and kissed her forehead.

"I love you" I whispered into her ear.

She bit nervously onto her lip and said "I love you too" kissing my lips again.

"Eww~ what the f**k hyung! Get a room!" I heard a voice. I got up and helped Mia up and saw Sehun with a disturbed looked on his face. Baekhyun and Tao were next to him.

Baekhyun started laughing and Tao just gave me a judging look.

"I don't think you have time to do that Minseok. Your trial is tomorrow and you need to rest" Baekhyun said smirking. "You'd be too tired..."

I rolled my eyes and made them leave. I grabbed Mia's hand and walked with her back into the house. I got my suitcase and other belongings. Her eyes lit up when she saw my suitcase.

"You're living with me, again?" She asked.

"Yes, I am" I responded grabbing her hand and bringing them to my lips.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Hey readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried my best to update as quickly as I could because I could not leave y'all on a cliff hanger for a really long time. Anyways, stay tuned for next chapters. Okay?
-saranghe
-purplejenee 💜