CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Xiumin's POV

"Gosh you two are so immature" Mandy says fake gagging. Mia laughs but stops when she sees Kyle.

"Mia-"

"Get the f--k out!" She yells.

"I'm glad you're okay" he says.

"Get..." she grabs her head in pain.

"Argh...I'm hurting for real. Please get the doctor" she mumbles.

I run out the room and find the doctor. He immediately comes in and takes her to another room. I follow them and wait out the room impatiently. In about 5 minutes they come out and the doctor takes her back to her room.

"May I talk to you two?" he asks closing the door.

I nod my head and sit on the chair next to the hospital bed.

"When was the last time you guys had sex?" He asks.

My eyes widden and Mia begins to speak. "About 2-"

"2 months ago" I interrupt. She turns and looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Okay. That sounds about right. Well, I did an x-ray on Mia based on what she said was hurting, and found out she's pregnant"

A tear trickles down her cheek.

"She'll be staying over night so we can monitor her. I will leave you two" the doctor says getting up.

"I can't be pregnant. We had sex 2 days ago! Why did you tell him 2 months?!" she fumes.

"Well. EXOPLANET, our days go like 10 times faster than yours. So 2 days on earth is 2 months on Exoplanet, so it makes sense for you to be pregnant now"

"Argh! If you were just not so impatient and went to use protection, we wouldn't be in this situation" she says.

"Yah! You're the one who got me all riled up, so of course I couldn't wait!"

She slaps my arm. "Hey! Who the h-ll are you yelling at?!" She yells as tears stream down her cheek.

"Jagi- I'm sorr---"

"She's fxxking pregnant, give her some slack!" Mandy yells busting through the door and pushing me over.

I look at them im shock.

"Unbelievable" I mumble before leaving the room.

When I come out, all my brothers look at me concerned.

"She's pregnant" I mumble.

All of their mouths fall open or they looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hyung you know this wouldn't have been happening if you just used a condom. Aish, you're so impatient" Sehun mumbles.

I look towards the youngest fuming.

"Hyung, fix yourself. Your eyes are red"

I shake my head at Sehun since he's trying his best to get on ny nerves, but not get in a fight with me.

Suho grabs my arm and pulls me out the hospital.

"She's pregnant?!" Suho yells. "You know what's going to happen to her. And if she dies on her own, you're never gonna get that necklace! Because right now, Exoplanet is in your hands"

"I don't know what to do Suho" I mumble.

"Me either. And you know that baby is coming out in 9 earth days. How are you guys going to explain that to the doctor?" Suho asks.

I get on my knees and bow my head down.

"Hyung, what are you doing? You're the oldest"

"Asking for forgiveness and help. I don't know what to do. Please help me" I say as a tear falls down my cheek.

Suho pulls me up.

"I'll put in some research, but you know that the baby's rapid growing and unknown powers can kill her"

I nod my head and as I try to not think of losing Mia.

"An Exo having a baby with a human is dangerous. Plus, the MAMA might come after the baby and kill it" Suho says.

"I won't let that happen. If Mia dies, I won't let that baby die with her, because the baby is all I would have left of her" I say walking away.

I go into the room and see Mia staring at the ceiling. Her right hand was on her exposed stomach.

"How are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm fine. Just in deep thought" she says.

"Want to come up with names for the baby?" I ask.

"Isn't that a little early?" She chuckles.

"Nope. Suho said the baby should be ready to come out in apporximately 9 earth days"

"That's so soon" she says.

I nod my head. "If it's a boy, I want his name to be Min-seong, Min-Ki, Min-Kyung and girl Mi-young, Mi-Cha, Min-Hee"

She laughs. "That all starts with "Mi" or "Min""

"I want the baby to remind me of us" I respond.

"For a girl, I want Imani or Nefertari, which means most beautiful. And for boy...something that reminds me of you" she says smiling.

"Lets decide then"

"For girl, from your list, I like Min-Hee and boy, Min-Kyung" she says.

"I like Imani for girl and boy, what about Mason?"

"Mason? I like that" she says.

"So the girl would be Imani Min-Hee Kim and boy, Mason Min-Kyung Kim?"

"Yes, I like the sound of that" she says smiling, lookimg at me.

I go turn on the TV and turn off the lights. I sit in the chair next to her and fall asleep. About 10 minutes later I hear Mia calling my name.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask concerningly.

"I-I'm f-freezing Xiumin" she says as her teeth chatter.

I turn on the light and she was shaking because she was so cold. Her eyebrows had frost in them and her lips were chaped.

"What's happening to me?" She says.

"The baby's powers" I respond.

"What can I do to stop the chilling?" She asks.

"There's nothing we can do" I tell her. "I'm sorry Jagiya. But I can't help you"

She started crying again as her body shook. I wanted to hug her, but I knew that would it worse since my body temperature is pretty low. But seeing her like this made me feel hopeless.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Okay, sorry this chapter is kind of short. My fingers were falling asleep. And thanks for you guys reading my story! I appreciate it a lot! Stay tuned for the next chapters.
-saranghe
-purplejenee💜