CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

Mia's POV

The MAMA shot it's powers at the boys, but to my surprise it didn't hit them. It stopped in front of them like a shield was in front of each and everyone of them. The boys looked just as confused as I did.

A bright light came and shone on the broken hexagonal prism, putting the many pieces back together.

"Mia! Look at Min-Hee!" Luhan yelled.

I looked at Imani and noticed her necklace was glowing. It seemed like she was controlling everything. This gave Xiumin and his brothers a chance to attack the MAMA. Tao stopped time again and they all put their powers together and it went into the prism.

The prism fell and Imani's necklace began to light up again. Her sign appeared above her and went into the prism. The prism went up into the air started breaking apart. Before you knew it, Tao made time go again right before what was inside the prism shot the MAMA.

A blood chilling scream came out the MAMA and we are all blinded by the light that slowly killed the MAMA.

We opened are eyes and in the place of the MAMA was hundreds of people in black robes.

The EXO brothers tensed up and got in fighting stance but the two people in front of all the robed people took their hoods off. A woman and man smiled at everyone. The woman began to cry and speak in their language.

 The woman began to cry and speak in their language

"Great job my sons" she said

All the boys stood in their places and the first to run up to the woman was Sehun.

"Umma!" He cried.

The rest of the boys ran to the woman and man embracing them in hugs. It was very emotional to watch them. I could recognize the man and woman, they were Xiumin and his brothers' parents.

The woman walked up to me and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Mia" The woman said hugging me.

My mouth fell wide open which caused her to laugh.