CHAPTER FIVE

"I'm Kim Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin" he says.

I stare at him and slowly grin.

"You're still holding my waist" I say.

"Oh. That's right" he responds.

He pulls me up and removes his hands from me.

"Can you take your mask and hat off?" I ask. "So I can see your whole face".

He nods his head and takes the mask off revealing his face. He looked like...

My mouth falls open

My mouth falls open.

"You're not going to faint again?" He asks coming closer to me.

I shake my head.

"You're like a combination of cute and hot! I thought you were going to look like those creepy stalkers in the movies" I yell.

He awkwardly laughs and runs a hand through his hair.

I lightly touch his face and pull at his cheeks "your face is so soft. And your cheeks are so chubby" I chuckle.

He grabs my hands like they are glass and puts them at my side.

"I think that's enough" he chuckles.

I open the bathroom door and he follows. Sitting on my bed, I pull out a pen and paper. He sits at the edge of my bed and fidgets with his fingers. I stare at him while he looks around my room.

"I know you have a lot of questions to ask. You may ask them" he says looking at me.

(1) "Where did you come from?"I ask.

"EXOPLANET"

(2) "Are you an alien?"

"Not really. Just a...I guess you can say a human with super natural abilities"

(3) "Are you human?"

"No"

(4) "Than, what are you?"

"An EXO"

(5) "What the h-ll is an EXO?"

(6) "What's a human?" He asks smiling.

I roll my eyes.

"Excuse me, sir! I'm asking the questions here" I laugh.

He chuckles and lays on my bed, putting his arms behind his head.

(7) "Do you have any sibilings?"

"Yes"

(8) "How many?"

"Eleven"

(9) "Dayum son! Names?"

"Luhan, Kris, Chen, Tao, Lay, D.O., Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kai"

(10) "Do they have powers like you?"

"Yes"

(11) "Like what?"

"Luhan - telekinesis, Kris - flight, Chen - lightning, Tao - stops time, Lay - healing, D.O. - strength/earth, Suho - water, Sehun - wind, Chanyeol - fire, Baekhyun - light, and Kai - teleportation"

(12) "What about you?"

"Frost and ice".

I finish writing all these facts. When I look at him again, he has his eyes closed. He looks so peaceful and cute, that I don't want to interrupt his slumber.

"Xiumin?" I ask quietly.

"Yes Mia?" He says.

"If you were the one who saved me when I was 15 and now, why did you?" I ask him.

"Because you didn't deserve to go through what happened that day, plus I am suppose to protect you and something else from someone I can't tell you right now. If I tell you, you're probably not going to want to leave my side" he responds seriously.

"As long as you tell me later, I'm fine" I say.

"Okay" he responds sleepily.

"Promise?" I ask jumping closer to him and putting my pinkie infront of him.

He opens his eyes and locks his pinkie with mine.

"Promise" he responds, looking deep into my eyes.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Greetings readers! Did you enjoy the chapter? Tell me your thoughts and questions about what's going on or what's going to happen.

Vote, share, and leave a comment!!!

-Saranghe
-purplejenee 🙊