CHAPTER SIX

I'm really happy that I finally got to meet Xiumin. I was getting so curious. But there is something about Xiumin that makes me feel good about myself. When I was talking to him, I forgot about the anger I had from Kyle and Tina misunderstanding me.

Tina called me and suggested we do something that would get my mind off of being mad at her. So she suggested me to wear athletic clothes. I seriously have no idea what we are doing, but I won't be surprised if it's something terribly crazy.

I arrived at her apartment and the door immediately swung open when I stepped onto the 'Welcome' rug.

"Are you ready?" She asked excitingly.

I nodded my head.

"Why did you have me dress in athletic clothing?" I ask.

"Because we are going rock climbing!" She yelled happily showing me jazz hands.

My eyes widden at the thought of this. Honestly, I have a fear of heights!

"R-rock climbing?" I stutter.

"Yes" she responded.

"Why? I have a terrible fear of heights!"

"Don't worry. We'll have safety gear so nothing bad should happen, unless someone cuts the rope while you're on it" she says.

"Oh, okay" I stutter.

She is right. I doubt that anyone will just come out of no where and cut my rope.

We get into her car and she drives away from the city. I couldn't stop wiping sweat from my forehead. I was extremely nervous, especially when we started getting near areas where there were mostly trees and mountains.

She suddenly slammed onto the breaks and yelled "We're here!"

She jumped out the car and started getting the equipment.

I looked around and noticed a little cute mountain infront of us.

"Oh. I thought we were climbing a bigger one" I say relieved. "Thank you for not picking a big one" I tell Tina.

She starts laughing.

"That's not the one we're climbing" she responds. "That's the one"

Tina points at a monstrous sized rock climbing mountain.

My hands began to shake and my heart beat rapidly.

"Calm yourself Mia!" Tina said squeezing my shoulders.

She set up the ropes and the other equipment.

"Ready?"she asked me after setting up the equipment and explaining to me what you have to do when you get to certain points of the mountain.

"No" I respond.

"Well we are still climbing anyways" she says.

She starts climbing and hums to herself. I take a deep breath and grab onto one of the rocks. I began to climb up the mountain, very slowly.

After a while, I started getting the hang of it.

Tina turns her head and looks at me smiling.

"You're doing it! Look how far up you are" she says.

I look down and almost freak out.

"H-how high is this?" I ask stuttering.

"We are 45 feet high!" She yells to me.

45 feet! I am seriously freaking out. I'm trying not to believe it, but I know she's not lying because we are pretty high up.

We keep climbing and I began to hear growls.

"Tina! Did you hear that?" I ask.

"The growling noise? Yeah! That's probably just my stomach or a mountain lion" she shrugs.

"Mountain lion?!" I yell at her.

"Yes. That's what I said" she responds.

I try to brush that thought out the way and continue to climb. But the more I climbed, the louder the noises got.

I tried so hard to ignore it until I feel a harsh tug on my rope, coming from above me. I look up and scream at the sight infront of me.

***************************

Hello readers. Sorry if I didn't update for a while. I was still writing the rough draft and fixing it trying to make it sound better and more interesting.

Anyways, are you enjoying the story. Please tell me in the comments and don't forget to Vote and Share.

-saranghe
-purplejenee 🙊