CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

(Warning: implied smut)

Mia's POV

We were watching Miracles in cell No.7. I sat on Xiumin's lap while he watched the movie with concentration. He kept bouncing his leg up and down and it was getting extremely annoying. I started moving every time he started bouncing his knee, I would move my sitting position. He grabbed me by my waist and whispered in my ear in a nervous voice.

"Mia. Pull down your dress, I don't want anyone seeing your underwear".

"No one's going to see my underwear" I responded a bit irritated.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm not wearing any" I said softly while watching. I knew that would make him shut up and stop bouncing his knee. I was joking, of course I'm wearing underwear, just had to make him stop bouncing his knee.

He groaned in irritation when I started moving again. I started scooting more onto his lap.

"Mia, please~" he groaned.

I started moving in his lap again and than I felt it poking at my thigh. I tried not laughing because I never knew he'd ever get one.

"Mia~" he groaned.

"Can you be quiet. I'm trying to watch the movie" I respond.

I heard a growl emerge from his chest.

"My room is the one with the sign of my necklace" he said in a husky voice.

I turned and looked at him confused. He looked back at me and his eyes were filled with lust.

I got up from his lap and walked up the stairs. In some of my steps I would leave an accessory or a piece of clothing in a trail. I started with my shoes, to my socks, to my jewelry. At the entrance of the door I left my dress on the floor. When I entered his room, I immediately put one of his shirts on.

I sat on the bed, patiently waiting for him. I heard a growl from outside the door. The door flew open and there appeared Xiumin. His eyes filled with lust and he scanned the room until he saw my figure. His eyes looked into mine while he walked towards me. I got off the bed before he made it over.

He growled. "There is no time for games Mia. You got yourself in this mess".

I smirked. "Didn't you say you were going to use the condoms for tonight?" I asked.

His eyes didn't move from me. "We're at my house, not the apartment" he said in a husky voice.

My back hit against the wall. He trapped me in between his arms.

His lips brushed against my ear. "I would do this at the apartment but I can't wait any longer" he whispered before lightly biting my ear.
He eagerly crashed his lips onto mine while his hands roamed around me. I felt a pool in my underwear.

I wrapped my legs around his waist while he held my body up against the wall. He sent kisses done my collar bone and my neck, sucking on it lightly. A moan escaped my lips as he continued. He went back to my lips again. His tongue licked my bottom lip for entrance. Without any hesitation, I opened my mouth slightly and felt his tongue explore every inch of my mouth.

He carried me to his bed, laying me down but not removing his lips from mine. My arms snaked around his neck while I tried to pull him closer. He removed his lips from mine and slipped his
t-shirt off of me. 

***

I got up and went into his bathroom to take a shower. I turned the shower on and let the warm water fall onto my body. The door opened and he came into the shower. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked "I need to shower too" he said.

"Nothing" I quietly said.

"Why are you acting all shy all of a sudden?" He asked.

"I'm not" I forced out a laugh. He rolled his eyes and kissed my lips passionately as he caressed my cheek lightly.

We helped each other soap up and dry off. He handed me his shirt to put on. He put on clean pajama pants on. He picked me up bridal style as a giggle escaped my lips.

He threw himself onto the bed with me in his arms and held me tightly. I turned over and went on top of him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me.

"You had your chance" I said.

"Next time, I'm tired" he said. I rolled my eyes and rolled off of him. I turned so our bodies were facing each other. I traced the out lining of his abs and belly button. I traced the veins on his arm with my finger to the muscles in arm. I traced his jaw line as he closed his eyes. I kissed him on his lips and let all my feelings go into the kiss. He closed his eyes and put his hands on both sides of my face. A tear fell down his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want to leave you" he said starring into my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"I won't let you leave me" I mumbled. I kissed him again as he smiled into the kiss. I started singing softly when I noticed his eyelids getting heavy. When he fell asleep I curled my body into his chest and let sleep overcome me.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Hey readers! Did y'all like that chapter? Hope you did and don't be afraid to write comments! I love reading your guys' comments! Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapters!

-love yall!
-purplejenee 💜