CHAPTER SEVEN

The thing infront of me hisses and growls at me.

It looked at me with its yellow eyes and snarled showing its incredibly sharp teeth.

The creature was all black and had scaley skin. It had two horns on its head and shoulders. Huge fins poked out from its back and head. It was in a hunch position and resembled a human.

The creature kept starring at me and grabbed onto my rope, biting at it.

It broke my rope and held the part I was still hanging on. It lifted me up and dropped me down the mountain.

My heart beat fast and tears welled in my eyes blinding me, as I fell 45 feet down. I was getting that weird feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster. But this time that feeling felt like h-ll.

I hear Tina scream in horror and yelling my name.

I tightly shut my eyes. My butt hit a slippery rock and I slid down it.

I was expecting to have a hard hit on the ground, but I landed in someone's arms.

I opened my eyes and was face to face with Xiumin. He had a huge cut on his cheek, which was still bleeding.

He set me down and I crushed him into a hug. The tears flowed and I clenched onto his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back, securely.

"Xiumin" I cried.

"Shh. I'm here, you're fine now" he whispered resting his chin on my head.

"I saw something" I choked.

I described the creature to him. His muscles tensed and he pulled me closer.

"I'm worried about you" he mumbled.

He looked at me and tilted my head up to look at him.

"I'll always keep you safe, I promise. So don't be afraid to call my name" he says wiping my tears with his thumb.

"You look prettier when you're not crying" he smiles.

I punch him lightly.

"Excuse me?! So I don't look pretty now?" I ask him.

"I never said that. I think you're really pretty" he says.

We hear more snarls and growling noises.

"I got to leave" he says. He comes closer and his lips brush against my forehead. He moves back a bit, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I watch him walk around the mountain and come back to myself when I hear Tina's voice.

She came down and her eyes were red and puffy. Tina ran to me, crushing me into a hug.

"I thought you were dead" she cried.

Her tears soaked my shirt.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. We should have never went rock climbing" she says.

"It's not your fault" I respond.

Tina hugs me tighter.

We both flinch when we hear a pearcing yell.

"We should leave" I mumble looking behind me. Right away I noticed ice on some of the rocks.

That's what I probably slipped on.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

What's up readers!?! How did you like this incredibly short chapter?

Anyways, I don't have much to say, but please vote, share, and leave a comment!

-saranghe
-purplejenee 🙊