CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Mia's POV

"Can I help you?" A familiar, but old voice said.

"Yes you can!" Kai said a bit bitterly.

"Kai" I whispered shouted. "Can you not"

"NO Mia! They need to know" He shouted at me. I turned on my heels and looked at the door. It's been 6 years and my parents look the same just a bit older. Mom had bags under her eyes and her eyes looked weaker. I looked at my mom standing in the doorway.  She studied me and a tear fell down her cheek.

"Honey!" She called weakly.

A man, my dad, walked up to the door and put his hand on my mom's shoulder.

"It's Mia" she mumbled. My dad looked down at me and  he looked at me with such sadness.

My mom reached to touch my cheek, but I swatted it away. She pulled it back and looked shocked. Another tear fell from her eye.

"Mia" she said.

"No. Don't touch me" I said as I wiped my tears.

"Why are you acting like this. We haven't seen you for 6 years! Do you know how much pain me and your mother went through looking for you! You just left..." my dad yelled at me.

"Bull sh*t! don't ever bring up such crap up to me again! You f**king abandoned me! I was only 15 years old! I came home happy to see my mother and father and they greeted me like I murdered somebody. You guys yelled at me to leave your house and threw all my belongings outside. So why would I accept you as my parents again!" I screamed as more tears streamed down my face. My chest started to throb. I clenched it and my parents got closer to me.

"Mia, are you okay?"

"Don't act like you f**king care about me!" I mumbled.

"How can we not?" My mom asked. "You are our only daughter. What you say doesn't seem like something we would do"

"Well than you must of been drunk or hypnotized because what I say is the truth. Do you know how hard my life was? The day you guys made me leave I wanted to die. The time I almost got hit by a semi, I wanted it to hit me and take my life away! I am now 21 years old and found someone, not just someone but several people who care about me. And I'm pregnant. I don't have a mother to give me advice or see if I'm okay. It's not easy. My baby is going to grow up with no grandparents" I sobbed.

"Mia..." My dad and mom said.

"F**k! Don't call me Mia or your daughter ever again. This is the last you'll see of me" I said walking away and wiping my tears. Kai followed me and hugged me.

"Your parents seemed very sad Mia. Do you think you went to hard?" He asked.

I whipped my head around and felt all this sadness and anger come to my chest. "NO! They needed to here every word"

Kai looked at me in horror and grabbed my hand. "We're going back to the cabin and I'm calling Suho, no all my brothers" Kai said teleporting back to the cottage.

"Kai! What's going on?" I asked.

He turned around and shook his head. "Your eyes were red" he said.

"What?! What does that mean?" I asked.

"I don't know but it seems like the baby is reacting  to your feelings. This isn't good...your baby is going to be dangerously powerful based on your symptoms! Gosh! This is why Xiumin left to get information. He sees how this baby can become" he stuttered before grabbing his cellphone.

I still didn't really understand how such a precious child could be dangerous.

"Kai, could our baby be more powerful than the MAMA?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes" He quickly said. "That is why the MAMA is coming after your baby and you"

Kai's voice quickly changed as he talked on the phone with Suho. They were talking in their language and sounded very serious. Kai teleported out the home and came back in seconds with all of the others. They all looked astonished and confused. Lay came and sat next to me with a smile.

"It'll be all right" he assured putting his hand on mine. I smiled back and Baekhyun came up.

"So does this mean your one of us now?" Baekhyun said with a smirk. Right after his sentence, he was sent flying across the floor. D.O rubbed his hands together and shouted at him in their language. He smiled at me. "Sorry Baekhyun said that" D.O spoke.

"It's all good" I responded faking a smile.

I got up and asked to where the bathroom was. I observed myself in the mirror. I had light bags under my eyes and my lips were chapped. My face seemed to get smaller as my stomach got bigger. I sat down on the cold floor and thought to myself. How did I get myself into all of this? I'm just a human and about to have a supernatural baby with a supernatural husband. I sighed and tried to relieve myself by washing my face.

When I opened the door, all the boys were standing behind it. I looked at them confused.

"We think you should get some sleep since it's so late" Kris says. I nod my head in agreement. They walked me to my new bedroom. I put my pajamas on and got in bed. They waited for me to close my eyes before closing the door and telling me good night.

To be honest I couldn't sleep. I kept having bad dreams about the MAMA taking my baby away from me. Many times I woke up with beads of sweat on my face and breathing hard. I opened my eyes and looked like something was by the door. I squinted my eyes at it and could tell someone was there. I blinked quickly and it was gone. Of course I got scared and hid under the covers. The floor began to creak and the creaking noise got closer to me.

I tried to keep quiet. I felt a hand touch my shoulder than lips on my head. I quickly got up and closed my eyes shut and called for every of the EXO boys.

Several footsteps came running in and the light turned. I heard a thud and flinched at it.

"What the h*ll is ice doing on the floor!" Chanyeol yelled. "Sh*t!"

I opened my eyes and was shaking. I got up and went infront of them.

"Something was here, in my room" I shuttered.

I looked down on the ground and saw ice and frost near my bed and along the walls.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! It's finished! And of course I'm working on the next chapter! It's gonna get interesting and please comment when you think the baby will come. Will it arrive early or late and who was in Mia's room? Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapters!

-Saranghe

-purplejenee <3

Who Is He? (Who Are You?) [COMPLETED✔️]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara