CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Xiumin's POV

"Hyung, take a deep breath. You're eyes are red and tearing up" he says. I try to calm down so my eyes change back to their normal color, but I was so mad and sad that it got worse. As it got worse I slowly got dizzy and everything blacked out.

Xiumin's eyes turned red as he stood up and starred into Chanyeol's soul. Frost particles surrounded Xiumin as his eyes turned more red. Chanyeol began to walk back, not knowing what was happening to Xiumin.

"Hyung, c-calm down" Chanyeol said as a flame appeared in his hand.

Xiumin walked closer to Chanyeol as more frost particles surrounded him. Chanyeol was thrown against one of the trees. The tree fell down as Chanyeol fell to his knees. He struggled trying to get up before Xiumin grabbed Chanyeol by the collar, holding him up. He threw him at the ground. Chanyeol groaned in pain. A flame appeared next to Chanyeol, but disappeared.

"Hyung, what's gotten into you" Chanyeol barely said.

Xiumin didn't answer and everything around became frozen. An ice spear formed above Xiumin's hand, but before he could thrust it at his brother, Xiumin was thrown onto the ground. The spear fell on Chanyeol, striking him. Chanyeol screamed in pain as Lay rushed over to him. Kyungsoo held onto Xiumin, keeping him on the ground. Suho smacked Xiumin in the face.

"What the h*ll has gotten into you Minseok?" He said.

Xiumin remained silent and just smirked at him. Suho looked into his eyes and shook his head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes and was confused when I saw Suho and Kyungsoo holding me down. Suho's face relaxed when I looked at him.

"Your eyes are no longer red" he mumbles.

"What?"

Kyungsoo lets me up and I notice that everything around me is frozen. Chanyeol was on the ground in pain. Lay and Baekhyun were next to him. Lay was healing him as Chanyeol groaned in pain.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You happened" Kyungsoo said gruffly.

"I did this?" I ask startled.

"Yes, your eyes were...RED" Suho says.

My eyes widden and I feel ashamed. I want to run away from this. How could I hurt my brother? I remember when we were younger, living on EXOPLANET, the elderly taught us how to control our powers. One thing they told us is how our emotions can effect the balance of our powers. They can make them unstable. It can lead us to using our powers to hurt others. Neutral colored eyes means calmed, happy, relaxed, and concentrated. Emotionless black eyes means depressed or sad. And red eyes, are the worst, means angry. Red eyes is the most dangerous emotion and I feel ashamed that I couldn't control it. When your eye color changes because of your emotions, you don't know what's happening until your back to your neutral color.

I walk up towards Chanyeol, but Baekhyun blocks my way. "You might want to wait, just incase you hurt him again" Baekhyun says.

I walk away furiously. It makes me feel so upset that he doesn't trust me. It happens to all of us! I go to the mansion and lay on my bed. Ever since I lost my necklace to Mia, I'm not able to control my powers. Suho is right, I do need that necklace back quickly, but I'm definitely not going to kill her. There has to be another way to get it.

I go to the library and look for the book Suho had read to me last time I came here. I find the book on Suho's desk and read a chapter about falling in love with a human.

One who falls in love with a human, will experience troubles with feelings, especially if they own your charm. Feelings will be hard to control and powers can get dangerous.