(Chpt.11-03) Risky Relief💉

Start from the beginning

"I can help you. You just gotta make a deal with me..."

"And that deal is?" I raised my eyebrow.

"If I help you with ya money issues, you gotta do some sh*t with me. That good sh*t too.."

"I'm not into drugs, man"

"You smoke weed don't you...and you about to go drink.."

"Why you wanna get me caught up in that shit so bad? To the point you'll pay me" I looked at him suspiciously.

"Look, I just need some new friends if I'm being honest. And now I see that you really need to let loose a little. I'm practically saving your life man. If you don't get a relief soon, you said you might try something..."

"How are you going to help me?"

"I can..give you some money temporary and hook you up with my man's down the block. You can become a new seller, if you want. That's where the real money come from"

"Drug dealing huh?"

"Shit, you see that red Mercedes in my drive way. I ain't get that by cutting hair my nigga. The streets got me that and I'm just tryna spread the love"

I looked away and down the road, just weighing the options in my head. You can't get addicted off the first time right? I still ain't get addicted to weed yet and I've been smoking since I was a teen. I did need some kind of relief though....and maybe he was right. The real money is from selling,....my whole family knew that and thus our cartel was created. We were some rich motherfuckas...generation after generation too.

"You in or nah, blood? You don't have to and I won't bother you no more"

I sighed deeply. "Fine and I need 700 from the jump" I shook his hand and sealed the deal.

"I'll give you 800, that is if you can last long when that shit hit you..."

*

Now sitting in Carson's dinning room, he slides over a stack of money before getting up from his chair. I quickly grabbed the stack myself and counted it out to 800. ...this nigga must really wanted to get me high, huh?

"I hope you ain't afraid of needles, blood" he said, bringing the stuff over and sitting it on the table.

"That shit clean right? I heard about that dirty needle shit and I ain't with that"

"Yo chilll, that's why I invest in so many needles. These are fresh and clean from the store" He prepared the drug in front of me.

"Mm" I simply agreed, biting my lip.

A few seconds later, he came up to me like a doctor with the needle in his hand ready to go. I showed him my arm and lifted up my sleeve.

He bent over and tapped on my veins, trying to find a good one I assume before sticking me.

"Sss--you could've gave me a warning nigga" I flinched.

"I knew you was scared" he laughed and eased up.

Injecting all of the drug inside, he pulled out the sharp edge and set it back down before me.

"So...what is that stuff made with?"

"I mixed hero and crack like normally, blood. Maybe you are an amateur..."

"How long it take?"

"A minute or two..." he took a seat back on the chair.

"Damn, how long it last?" I asked.

"Uhh, for me.....6 hours--"

Suddenly...something started happening to me, stopping us in mid conversation as I looked around feeling weird.

"You okay Carson? Why you looking green nigga?" I squinted my eyes.

I heard him laugh slowly...and then really slowly after that. Just like that shit you see on tv when somebody got fried.

"Yo...wha what the f*ck you d--o to me................niggahh" I cracked up laughing.

"Welcome nigga, to bliss and peace" he said clearly.

To be continued...

Hey thank you for reading😆
Wanna know what happens next? Prove it😆❤ Jay in the Media
--Tay

Q: Your thoughts on Jay trying Heroin😱😱😱😖😖😖