Chapter 61: Relaxing Day

Start from the beginning

"BEHAVE!!" she snarled, hitting Luffy once again.

"UNDERSTOOD!!!"

Your crew went on their separate ways to enjoy the town before leaving. Both Nami and Robin went shopping and do more girlish things. Sanji went downtown to buy some supplies and the others's location remained a mystery for you.

You visited many shops for crafters, blacksmiths or even master gunners. However, your cherished tools were a rare occurrence inside those shops, making it harder to find something to their level. You stopped after turning a corner, letting out a tired sigh while tugging at the red scarf. It was a pretty warm day and those clothes () weren't helping you.

"Should have left it at home..." you muttered.

Suddenly, you froze on the spot at sight in front of you. At first, you passed a hand over your eyes to see it was merely your imagination playing tricks on your mind. But it was more than real. Your eyes watered, and you quickly put a hand over your mouth to muffle the laugh- no, more like a holler of laughter from escaping your lips.

It was beyond amusing after all to see Zoro wearing a shirt too small and too tight for him with the words 'MAMA' printed on it with a weird face. And also holding three babies in a sling against his chest.

"It must be exhausting, Marimo~" you cooed, alerting the swordsman of your presence.

The man's shoulders stiffened and even if his back was turned to you, you could already see his face becoming red in embarrassment. A weird sound coming out of his mouth, he whipped his head to glare at you.

"Three babies? You've been naughty~" you continued to tease the shorter man who gritted his teeth at you.

"I-It's not w-what you think!!" Zoro stammered and you held back a snicker at how red he was. "They're not mine!"

"Who is the lucky girl? She must have a lot of stamina to deal with such a horny guy like you"

"H-HORNY?! I TOLD YOU THEY AREN'T MINE "

"There's nothing to be ashamed of..." you said with a soft tone that made Zoro's blood boils, petting his cheek. "I'm pretty sure you were the man of her dreams, 'Mama' "

You tapped his chin with the index finger of your right hand a few times, before passing him to continue your purchases. Though, Zoro had another idea in mind. He grabbed your arm and in one swift movement brought you inside an empty alley. Putting the sling with the children down on a trashcan (how thoughtful of him), and pinned you against the wall with his hands on your hips.

You could barely hold it together before you exploded in laughter, tears appearing at the corners of your eyes.