He looked over at me and our eyes met. "Brianna if you would?" I got up and sat down at the stand

"How are you doing?"

"How does it look like I'm feeling, I'm here"
dad looked at me and playfully rolled his eyes

Yeah yeah I know, no sarcasm. Sorry.

"How's life with the foster parents?"

"I'm living with them" I said pointing to my real parents

"What happened?"

"The foster parents tricked me into saying he had a business meeting and it was actually them dropping me off and ditching me at my real parents house"

"Do you like that better"

"Your really going to ask me that question, of course not, I wanna live with him" I said looking over at dad, he was having a conversation quietly with his lawyer

He looked up when he heard what I said, he gave a small smile but then continued his conversation with his lawyer

Justin's pov

"I think your gonna win" my lawyer whispered to me

I looked over at him, "are you serious"

He nodded his head, "the judge seems to be on your side so far, but we still have a while to go, but it's a good first day"

"Yeah lets hope he stays on our side the rest of the case"

The day at court went by, nothing really happened.

Bri was lead out of the courthouse rather quickly and I ran to catch up with her. I just wanted to talk to her.

Her parents got her in the car and slammed the door shut. The guy looked over at me and he glared at me.

I hate ya to bro.

Bri looked at me through the window and mouthed a sorry to me. I shrugged it off, and she gave me a small wave and I returned it.

Bri's pov

"Don't wave to him"

"Why not?"

"It's his fault we are losing the court case on the first day, the judge is believing his lies"

"His lies, he is not lying, he is telling the truth, your the one that is probably not telling the truth, why are you blaming it all on him you were the ones to get us in this mess in the first place"

"We wanted you to ourselves"

"Well you can't have me, you have me now but that is about to change, I'm Justin's, I'm sorry but I'm not your daughter"

"By blood you are"

"Yeah well that don't mean nothing anymore, plus I look way more like Justin then you two"

"Would you like to be grounded when we get home for talking back to me"

"Sure I would love to, it's better than being around you two all day" I said crossing my arms and leaning my head against the window

We had still not left the parking lot. I saw dad still standing there and he was looking at something. I looked behind me and there was jess running up to him and he met her with a hug and a kiss.

How I wish I could be out of this car and over there with them.

Dad looked over at me and jess smiled at me and gave a small wave and I gave her one back.

Only a little while longer dad, a little while longer....

A/N
Because why not two updates in one day.
Please comment and vote!
Thanks!
Megan