Mel, meet Elena, my mother

ابدأ من البداية

"I get it, Dad, but trust me, Mel may be many things, but setting me up to have me jumped is not one of them. She wants to jump me a lot different from what happened last night," I smirked.

"Oh, God, he's as bad as Frazier," Mom groaned.

"The point is, I know you guys worry, but after what happened last night, Gage better run for his fucking life because this shit won't fly," I said. "I heal at some point; then, his ass is mine."

While I was having a discussion with my parents about Gage's fate, the boys had a novel idea with each other.

My brothers, cousins, the quints, and Drew went on a scavenger hunt for Gage. They wanted to show the tinker bell what happens when you mess with family.

"Are you sure he's here?" Austin asked Junior.

"Positive. It's time to show Gage what it's like to mess with family," Junior said as all fourteen of them walked up to the fraternity house.

Junior knocked on the door, and some burly guy answered it, "Yeah?"

"Is Gage here?" Junior asked.

"Who wants to know?" The guy asked.

"A few friends," Junior smirked, glancing at his brothers, cousins, the quints, and Drew.

The guy looked around at everyone. "Fuck off." Then he slammed the door closed.

"Seriously? What is wrong with people telling us to fuck off? Do they not have any manners?" Drew asked.

"Nope," said Junior.

Drew knocked on the door, and Junior asked, "And what are you going to do?"

"Teach them a few manners. That's all," Drew said.

The same guy answered, "I thought I told you to fuck off."

"You told him to fuck off, I knocked recently," Drew answered, pointing to Junior, who waved. "Now we need a word with Gage. You can do this the easy way or the hard way," Drew said. The guy slammed the door close. "I guess they chose the hard way." With that, Drew kicked open the door, almost taking it off its hinges.

The fourteen of them walked in, and Austin said, "Man, they're having a party, and they didn't invite us? Bummer."

"Ladies," Angelo said. "Exit now." As the girls ran past Angelo, he grabbed one's arm. "I call you later." She giggled and ran out of the house.

"Now, where's Gage?" Elijah asked.

No one said a word.

"Are you deaf, dumb, and stupid? Where the hell is Gage?" JJ asked.

"If we have to tear this motherfucking house apart piece by piece, we will! Now where the fuck is Gage?" Asked Xavier, losing his patience.

The people all looked at them.

"I guess we're tearing shit up," said Zane, and with that, the boys went to town.

Meanwhile, Liz ran to Ryan. "Elizabeth? What's wrong?" Ryan asked with concern.

"They left," Liz said, breathless.

"Who did?" Ryan questioned with furrowed brows

"The boys," Liz answered.

"Where did they go?" Ryan inquired.

"To find Gage! Dad, they are mega pissed," Liz said, trying to get the words out.

"Stay here. Dylan, follow me. Alex, tell Jordan to meet us," Ryan said as he and Dylan ran out the front door.

Alex ran upstairs to my room and opened the door. "Jordan! There's a problem!"