(Chpt.10-09) As a Family👪💕

Start from the beginning

"No babe, I'm sleepy now and tomorrow I have family business to tend to"

"I'm family though, well--I will be soon...in maybe another year" he winked. ...niggas stay wanting to give me children😪

I gave him a phony smile. "Maybe but I'll call you okay. Give me some sugar" I puckered my lips and leaned in.

Doing the same as me, he gives me a small peck on the lips and a hug. I shortly pulled away and watched him then make his way down my front door steps. "See you, sexy"

"Ou. Bye baby boy" I entertained him, knowing damn well who's my real favorite around here. ....and it sure wasn't Troy.

After watching him leave off my property, I came back into my living room and continued playing Santa Claus for my baby girl. Desiree isn't one or nearly a kid yet but still, it's my daughter's first Christmas. ...why not go all out.

:: 1 hour later, 11:09 pm ::🌌🌙

I finally finished up with the tree and wrapping all of the gifts, but now I could barely keep my eyes open. Having kids, you grow to have a bed time too. When Des was sleep, I was normally sleep right with her. I had to learn that the hard way.

I was so tired one day from work, and just as I was about to join her in a nap, she woke right up. Hungry, stinky and ready to play. I still don't know how I got through that day.

...oh wait. I called her father *laughs*

I was like "Come get ya daughter, I'm about to lose it. My eyes are turning red and everything"

But after reminiscing about the old days, I took my butt up to bed and slept like a baby myself

:: 5:20 am ::🌞

Sound asleep and laying on my stomach, I barely heard my door open and close behind me. I heard it clearly in my sleep but I didn't bother to get up. Then the noise turned into pressure.....like someone just came in and laid on top of me. I moved from my reflexes and repositioned my head a different direction.