Keisha Knows........................................

Start from the beginning

Ray Ray: “yes I do!! I no everything bout her!!”

Keisha: “ok! What is her name? how old is she? When is her birthday?”

Ray Ray: “her name is Tamara Christine Monika Murphy, she is 15 and her birthday is on the 9th of January!”

Keisha: “wait her birthday is 3 days after yours ?”

Ray Ray: “yup!!! It‘s soooooooooooooooooo kl!!”

Keisha: “umm Does she know who u are?”

Ray Ray: “yeah course she does!!” *smiling*

Keisha: “and she was just normal about it?”

Ray Ray: “yeah! I mean she was hype but she just ain‘t a crazy fan! And plus she different! She‘s a tomboy!” *smiling, thinking of her*

Keisha: “ahhhhhhhhh and that‘s wat u dig bout her?!”

Ray Ray: “yuuuuuuuuuuuup!! And she hot!!” *grinning*

Keisha: “I wanna meet her!” *ray ray stands up!* “Today!”

Ray Ray: “ummmm ok!!” *Keisha is about to walk off* “Keisha?” *she turns around* “can have my phone back?”

Keisha: “why you need it?” *holding it in her hand!*

Ray Ray: “umm to text Tamara and tell her to come over!”

*Keisha gives him his phone, watches him text her and he texts Tamara and she texts back sayin k see you in a hour!*

Ray Ray: “she said she‘ll be here in an hour! She‘s excited to meet you!”

Keisha: “really?” *smiling?*

Ray Ray: “yeah! She loves you (no homo) and walter, well your work!”

Keisha: “kool! Can‘t wait to meet her! What time is it?”

Ray Ray: “ummmm 11:03 why?” *texting Tamara again*

Keisha: “ok so she‘ll be here at 12! Let me no when she is here and boy! Go easy on the texting!”

Ray Ray: “kk!” *still texting Tamara………………*

*about an hour later ray ray was waiting in the park for Tamara with MB :P when they see her walking in the park wearing : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47698794 *

Ray Ray: *mouth open!* “DAMN!…….TAMARA!!” *running up to her, hugging her*

Tamara: “ha ha hey ray! wassup” *hugging back as she sees the boys looking at her……….*

Ray Ray: *pulls away from the hug* “Damn! Girl where u get the domo swag! Imma have to borrow them :D”

Tamara: “ha ha! Well my auntie!! She got paid and took me shopping! :P lool and good luck this is my fav top and shoes lool”

Ray Ray: “ha but I‘m your favourite too!!” *smilin*

Tamara: “are you now?” *looking at him*

Ray Ray: “well you my favourite !!” *smiling at winkin at her*

Tamara: “ha ha really ?” *smiling*

Ray Ray: *putting his arm around her shoulder and they are walking towards the tour bus* “yeah you know that!”

Tamara: “yeah I no ha I just love when you say it! And plus u no u my favourite!! I was just messin wid yah!”

Ray Ray: “you love to do that ? Why?”

Tamara: “cause it‘s fun!! Lool” *smiling*

Ray Ray: “ha ha !! Why? I don‘t mess wid u ?”