Chapter 1: Don't Get Me Started

(A/N)
PleasedontsuemeRoosterTeethididnthaveanorginalname I mean uujhhj hi welcome to my horrible R(WBY)ed Versus Blue (Male!Blue!Reader/RWBY Crossover) I don't even remember how and why I came up with this
Anyways enjoy
Also key for this:
: words after this symbol will be said by the person named before the symbol
(L/N): Last Name
I think I should also mention that this is NOT a romantic fanfiction (now it is) between the reader and Team RWBY, I just thought 'hey why don't I just write a Red Versus Blue and RWBY Crossover?' but then I remembered there are a bunch of them out there so I decided 'why don't I just insert a Male Reader that's a Blue'
But if enough people actually read this and want me to include a romance between one, or two, or three, or all four members of Team RWBY and the reader then I'll do it
anyways cut to the story (begins during the beginning of the 7th Season of Red Versus Blue, if you couldn't tell by the title, and the end of Volume 3 of RWBY, after the whole blinding white thing)

Team RWBY P.O.V.
Ruby slowly lifted herself off the ground and looked at her surroundings. She start wondering 'Where am I? This doesn't look familiar to Vale or Beacon. The last thing she remembers is what happened at the top of the tower. Wait a minute... Where is Yang? Blake? Weiss?' she quickly started looking for them and noticed two bases with one of them near a waterfall and the other next to an ocean. She then noticed three people laying down on the ground next to each other, and once she got there, she saw that it was the rest of the members of her team, and they all looked unharmed as of the battle at Beacon never happened, and Yang now had her arm back. But what surprised her also was that Yang didn't have Ember Celica on her, not even her bracelets. She then checked to see if she had Crescent Rose on her anywhere, and sure enough, she didn't have it. She felt heartbroken that she didn't have her weapon with her now, but that meant she didn't have any way to fight if she had to, which made her feel cautious around this place, wherever it was. She then heard groans of pain and looked at her team and saw that they were slowly getting up. She quickly ran over to them and check if they were okay.

Ruby: Yang! Weiss! Blake! Are you guys okay?!

Yang: What happened? The last thing I remember is my arm being cut off... Wait, Ruby, is that you?! Oh, I'm so glad you're safe!

The two sisters then embraced each other in a hug while Blake and Weiss dusted themselves off. The hug continued for a while until a certain cat faunus noticed something.

Blake: I hate to interrupt the reunion and all, but there's three people coming out from one of the buildings, we should hide before they find us.

Weiss: Everybody, look over here! We can hide behind this rock!

Team RWBY rapidly hid behind the rock quietly looked at the three people that Blake mentioned. They all had the same type of armor that looked way differently than Atlas technology. One of them had red armor, another had maroon armor, and the last one had golden orange armor. The red one then proceeded going towards another building, similar to the one they just came out of. He then stopped at a hill and started shouting something. But when he spoke he seemed to be just bobbing his head up and down.

Red: Attention Blue Team! This is the Red Team! We are here to destroy you! Your long reign of being the shittiest team around is about to come to a sudden and cataclysmic end! We will give you a few moments to suck in the horror of this announcement... and then return for your reaction! Be right back!