Chapter 55- He loves her.....

Start from the beginning

"Michael?" a female voice says knocking on the door. I sit on the bed, my eyes burning. I hear the door open and in walks Greg, Sheryl, Ricky, and Frank.

"Yo, man; we gotta leave in like--" Greg's voice trails off. They look around seeing the hotel room turned upside down.

"W-what happened in here?!" Franks says stepping over a broken lamp.

"She's gone." I say blankly staring at the TV.

"What are you talking about?" Sheryl says. I stay silent as their eyes travel to the TV.

"Oh my God..."

Paul's POV

I run in the hospital pushing anyone in my way as I go up to ICU. I was in Arizona filming, and got the phone call; and took the fastest plane I could.

"Paul!" Winnie says getting up from a waiting room, I ran past. I turn around and see Winnie, and her mother and father. They look exhausted and tired.

"Where is she?! H-how is she?" I say panicked.

 "We don't know. We haven't been able to see her yet....because the testing wasn’t finished. And we haven't seen a doctor..." Eva says as she gives me a hug.

 "Mr. and Mrs. Thumbtzen?"

 We all turn around and see a tall man, with black glasses and graying hair. He shakes their hands and holds a clip board in his hands.

 "My name is Dr. Graham...." he says.  “So I have good and bad news for you.” Dr. Madison announced.

"The good news is that Tia made it alive through the car accident.” We all sigh in relief.

 “The bad news is that she has been unconscious for over six hours, she scored a 2 in the GCS test and that officially puts her in a coma. We have her on life support and we’re going to move her into the intensive care unit in just a moment.”

 "I-Is she going to be okay?" Daniel says as tears go down our faces.

"Anything can happen......" Dr. Graham says. "Its hard to say...right now she can't breath on her own. So we have her hooked up. I can't promise you anything; but its possible she can recover. The human body does amazing things...." he says.

"Can we see her?" I ask my voice barely above a whisper.

 "In a moment....they are just getting her situated." he says as he walks out. I put my head in my hands and cry.

 "Paul....don't cry." Eva says brushing her tears away. "She's going to make it."

 "I-I just wish...." I say staring at the floor.

 "What?" she whispers.

 "That I got to tell her I love her....."

 Michael's POV

 “You can use all the makeup you want, Karen,” I say angrily, watching her apply foundation onto a stippling brush. “It’s not going to cover anything.”

 “Michael sweetie, you need to calm down. Everything’s going to be okay…” Karen says trying to calm me down, but nothing was working. Nothing will.

 “I’m never going to be the same. I'm never going to heal....or be the same again."

 “In time, you will…”

 “Why are you all positive and shit?” I yell. “Tatiana’s dead!”

 “Because I know she wouldn’t want us to mourn!” Karen exclaims, trying to find a reason. “She doesn’t want to see you like this!”

 “Why does everyone keep saying that? You seem all happy and shit, that's she's dead!”

 “Because it’s true, Michael!”

 The door opens suddenly, and Frank peeks his head in and his eyes hit mine.

 “You need to be out there, now.” Frank says softly. “It’s show time.”

 "I told you to cancel this show and postpone the others! I can't do this!" I yell bursting into sobs.

 “It was too late to cancel. You finish this show, and we’ll talk about postponing after.”

 “I have no energy to perform. I’m completely drained.” I yell. "You try to perform and act all happy, when you killed the love of your life!"

 "Michael...." Frank says I get up pushing past him.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Poor Michael.......

Paul and Michael finally admitted that they are in love with her. But who does she belong to?

 But will she survive?

 Vote/Comment

xoxoxox,

 @moonwalkergal